Fiskur perform True Blue | A View From The Terrace (Rangers Song)

Some questionable lyrics in there. What is the shame he’s singing about living with? What is he referring to when he sings about disgracing it? The fact that it’s on BBC Scotland has me suspicious right away. Maybe I’m just overthinking it.
Apart from all that, it’s not the best tune. Sorry to be a negative Nancy.

Some questionable lyrics in there. What is the shame he’s singing about living with? What is he referring to when he sings about disgracing it? The fact that it’s on BBC Scotland has me suspicious right away. Maybe I’m just overthinking it.
The start lyrics were about Glasgow as a whole and those who disgrace it, it's certainly one city one love pish but he's a bluenose so fair play to his thoughts. I'm probably one of those he thinks disgrace it with my pro Rangers anti child murdering terrorist supporting child abuse cover up scum to the East views. Were all different

Is this you?

Feels a little; love me, love me.

As a musician, maybe he cannot call out a few things, but that feels a bit generic, lefty, love me clap trap.

No chance.

Just seen it mentioned while reading the thread about that other cringey Partick Thistle one. I believe they are from the same show.

Both of them pretty much sum up BBC shortbread for me. Embarrassing pish.

If you think our support (who are overwhelmingly working class) are exclusively right wing then you're very much mistaken.

But yes - not a very good song.
I don't think we're all right wing. But I think the vast majority of us even if they're left wing aren't hand wringing bed wetters like that boy. You can tell he is 1 of those people that will apologise about being a Rangers fan and say I'm not a bigoted 1 though.

is this a trailer for nil by mouth. When is he releasing the Celtic version? A Rangers fan? Must have the Spiers effect. i.e Married to an RC who wears the trousers.

As far as I can tell the ‘shame’ and ‘disgrace’ isn’t about Rangers, it’s about the City of Glasgow and it’s religious bigotry and the shame and disgrace that brings upon the city,

It’s nothing to do with BBC Scotland agendas either. The same show had another band give us an excellent version of The Blue Sea of Ibrox and the utterly terrible Partick Thistle song that was posted on here recently,

It’s not the best of songs but I think some are taking a few lines of the lyrics in the wrong context,

Either way, it’s a ‘No’ from me.

Absolutely terrible. An abomination. What is he going on about. Was he getting taken down the Copland road under duress?

Absolute pish! Doubt he's ever been to a game in his life. Doesn't sound very Glaswegian to me either. He should probably give up the singing.

Boring lyrics. It just screams "look at me, I am very inclusive".

The fact he is happy to do this on BBC Scotland says it all really. They'll never be playing this at Ibrox, that's for sure.

As far as I can tell the ‘shame’ and ‘disgrace’ isn’t about Rangers, it’s about the City of Glasgow and it’s religious bigotry and the shame and disgrace that brings upon the city,

It’s nothing to do with BBC Scotland agendas either. The same show had another band give us an excellent version of The Blue Sea of Ibrox and the utterly terrible Partick Thistle song that was posted on here recently,

It’s not the best of songs but I think some are taking a few lines of the lyrics in the wrong context,

Either way, it’s a ‘No’ from me.

Spot on

Talking of shame the op should hang his head in it for bringing that to our attention.
Could only watch a few seconds. Terrible.

Back