Fitba’ Daft Podcast - Kenny Miller

Hal B. Goode

Kenny still sore after his Rangers exit, but who are the people that are ‘still there’ at the club who shouldn’t be?

And I don’t think he’s referring to Murty, either.

Whether you like the guy or not he scored a lot of goals for us and, more importantly imo, was one of the few who gave 100% in every game despite being considerably older than most of the squad in his third spell.

Don't think you're being fair here.
"like" i despise him and his old team they are vermin, now he wants to cause trouble at Ibrox again .

No matter how many times he came back to us and how much effort he put in when he was with us there are some in our support that will just never accept that he played for them. It’s not how I feel but I can understand it and don’t have an issue with people that think like that.

I was against him coming back after his spell with the filth but by fuuck he worked his sock's off to try and win us over and to be fair he did a great job, especially his second spell, he'd do well now to keep out of things that don't concern him, cryptic shite like that is not needed.

hes one of that mob end of....
Mate you have just came in this thread and added nothing but useless nonsense to the thread.
This is the reason most threads get chopped - do folk on here not have a brain? If you don’t like Kenny Miller then why did you open the thread to discuss him? You clearly don’t have any worthwhile contributions...

Great Body , tight lil ass
4531F2EE00000578-4966226-image-m-3_1507646623580.jpg

& she ain't bad either.

He was gloating on social media after Mark Allen's departure.

I presume he probably isn't a fan of Stewart Robertson.

He doesn't exactly inspire confidence. I actually cant stand Miller but think the hooha was handled really badly by the club. He was weeks from his contract finishing, suspending him was ludicrous when a simple "Thanks for your service. We aren't renewing, bye" would have saved pages of speculation and media stories.

I will have a listen to this later,the past few weeks have been a bit boring I thought so hopefully this one is better.

After hearing I'm inclined to think its not Murty, he hinted above. same with Pedro as well.
I like Kenny Miller but to give an interview referencing people who should not be there without naming them is poor - put up or shut up - don't take the interview cash for a nothing statement

While Miller has obviously got a bit of an ego, I think it would be silly to dismiss his comments completely. Plus I think we can all see Lee Wallace was treated shabbily too.

I suspect Stewart Robertson might be one of the targets but we’ll never know.

Is anyone a fan of Stewart Robertson?

I actually like the man. I also think he’s passionate about Rangers and miles above Smithers (Bain) and others in the past.

However I feel he’s an FD not a ceo. The later we really need and the operational board have really let king and the owners, including us, down.

Traynor continues to be a clusterfuck.

He was absolutely correct in his treatment of Murty.

Murty shouldn’t have been in the position and handled it exactly the way a man in that position would.

We’ve moved on, perhaps Kenny should too.

55 is coming, he’s played his small part in getting us there.

Loved him as a player right up until the day he left but I’m honestly so done with all his shite now. Just fucking move on Kenny, no one cares anymore.

I found it odd when he was talking about his time with the poets. Referring to them as 'we' and 'us'.

I'm sorry, but no 'True Ranger' would ever talk like that.

Back