Fitba’ Daft Podcast - Kenny Miller

Loved him as a player right up until the day he left but I’m honestly so done with all his shite now. Just fucking move on Kenny, no one cares anymore.

But if you were kenny miller, you would care.

Kenny and Lee were denied a respectable exit and a simple good luck and thank you on our website when their contracts expired and that's not the Rangers way.
Both are decent men and obviously cared about the team, club and results.
There is definitely a way to do things and thats in the privacy of the team and dressing room which seems to be what they did but Murty decided to be offended.

That interview was really pathetic if I’m being honest

As always the truth is somewhere in the middle and he came across like he did %^*& all wrong

His implication that there are still people at the club who treated him worse than he would an enemy was shit stirring at its finest

If he genuinely cared about the club....he’d shut the %^*& up and take his lumps cause the milk spilt ages ago

I don't think anybody on here likes celtic pal, or the fact he played for them but he did also play for us 3 times you can't just erase that.
And will be remembered long after the man from delmonte

I think that beneath the "who's the staunchest" competition is just people who are annoyed that Kenny Miller has done more for our club than they ever will.

I'll never forget the trophies he won us or his goals (all ten of them) against the yahoos. As I don't know what happened re. his exit I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Great Body , tight lil ass
4531F2EE00000578-4966226-image-m-3_1507646623580.jpg

& she ain't bad either.

That was many moons ago, trips to the plastic surgeon and bingo hall haven't helped her.

"Kenny Miller cares about Kenny Miller" - the standard FF Kenny Miller bingo response.

Lee Wallace - club captain for many years - was also made a scape goat by Rangers management (the same management that hired Powerpoint Pedro - he made lady's front bottom out of the whole fanbase for 6 months) ... BUT BUT BUT "he got paid money to be at Rangers!!", "Rangers made you a millionaire so shut up!!" - says all the FF posters who go to work each day free of charge

"Kenny Miller cares about Kenny Miller" - the standard FF Kenny Miller bingo response.

Lee Wallace - club captain for many years - was also made a scape goat by Rangers management (the same management that hired Powerpoint Pedro - he made lady's front bottom out of the whole fanbase for 6 months) ... BUT BUT BUT "he got paid money to be at Rangers!!", "Rangers made you a millionaire so shut up!!" - says all the FF posters who go to work each day free of charge

In Miller’s case it’s accurate though. He does what’s best for him and doesn’t really have any loyalty to any club.

I liked him when he was here, cracking player for us but he’s never had any loyalty which was pretty evident when he went straight out the door to that Turkish mob for a few Bob extra.

He really won’t over me when he came back, but he’s eroding that respect away big time.

He’s been so snide about the way he’s conducted himself at times and sort of wish he’d just fùck off and get on with his own thing now.

Agree with this, it took a me a large number of goals and trophies to forgive him but I did in the end (begrudgingly) but the whole dressing room leaks (don't think it was ever proven but as the strong rumours go) and the constant moans are starting to erase all that good work.

He never will be a rangers legend or in the hall of fame because he played for them and no matter how many of us forgave him, that aspect of his career will always mean he's one comment away from a hounding.

And rightly so

Does anyone know what Traynor actually does at our club? What would be his job description? I know hes a PR guy but what does that actually entail ?

He said that Wallace and him were stopped from going to Florida by something other than Murty. In fact he's reasonably complimentary about Murty.

strikes me like he's talking about Traynor, Robertson and Allen

Absolutely threw under the bus by people who had to back a man who was so out of his depth and after his conduct shouldn’t still be at the club.

The club had to back the manager but the hatchet job he done on them helped by our PR man was uncalled for Murty caused it all.
And, that Murty is still involved with our club is just simply wrong!

He should have been quietly pushed long ago.

no one knows what actually happened so no one can really judge who was the bigger c.unt in this situation

i did find that murty man on the year shite absolutely appalling though

At least we don't have to worry about leaks coming out of Ibrox each week, whoever it was i don't really care but this type of fiasco would never happen under Gerrard

At least we don't have to worry about leaks coming out of Ibrox each week, whoever it was i don't really care but this type of fiasco would never happen under Gerrard

even after Kenny left, the leaks still came up until a few months back. So, eh, that will be hard to accuse Kenny of

Loved kenny Miller without a doubt a personal favourite at the club, played for the beasts but came back and earned major respect. Played out his skin and always wanted the best for Rangers. Don't understand the hate towards him he did so much for Rangers. Will always enjoy watching his goals back.

We’ve too many ex-players don’t stick by the current team either in press comments or TV punditry. Too many paying lip service to the Record/Sun/BBC outfits that would pimp their maw for a negative slant on anything Rangers.

Tbh I don’t lose any sleep over him having a spell away from soap products. I thought he gave it all when he played for us & scored some goals. But he’s letting himself down here and I suspect he’ll be getting a fee for this.

Whatever his grievance is, even if he genuinely has one, won’t be resolved in the press so it’s really time to shut the feck up Kenny.

In Miller’s case it’s accurate though. He does what’s best for him and doesn’t really have any loyalty to any club.

I liked him when he was here, cracking player for us but he’s never had any loyalty which was pretty evident when he went straight out the door to that Turkish mob for a few Bob extra.
No loyalty but signed 3 times

I think we could all say in our hearts of hearts that under normal Rangers circumstances, neither Traynor nor Robertson would have a place at our club.

But then, in the same vein, neither would Kenny Miller have, after playing for Celtic.

I really liked him when he played for us didn't like him when he played for them and now he doesn't play for us I don't really care about him.
I thought he was boring as hell on the Football daft podcast and if he has a story to tell then come out and tell it rather than the "oh that's for another day" pish.

Back