Fitness Levels

I think Gerrard is so tough and taxing on them at training, that if they cant hack it there, then they see no involvement. The way it should be.

Gerrard has made a difference. Hopefully he continues to take us forward. Gone are the days of teams that paly together get smashed together. Although the G Force era was bloody fantastic but only fit enough for SPL duties

Crickey so you have.

Still I am sure you will get there. I am up to about 212 so still hope to get there by the weekend if Admin don’t cut any of the threads that I have posted in.

Good luck!
Lol, I wonder how many got booted out the lounge? I had way over 250 a few years ago then I think it changed to new Follow follow platform. Now I am lounge starved. lol

My missus brought up tonight how fit the players were and how even our best teams had a few semi porkers, I asked for examples preparing to cringe and she straight away comes out with: The Goalie, Ally, Gazza, even Stu McColl seemed to be carrying a few pounds. Makes you wonder how well we would have done in Europe then with todays fitness and diet regime.

BTW I disagreed about Stu McColl, That little guy ran his heart out and never hid.

Lol, I wonder how many got booted out the lounge? I had way over 250 a few years ago then I think it changed to new Follow follow platform. Now I am lounge starved. lol
I only joined about 15months ago so I have never been at 250.

It’s a pain for me but I should get back in relatively soon but it must be really annoying for you guys who had more than 250 several years ago.

Anyway, the relatively poor performance (although obviously excellent result) has, at least temporarily, taken my mind off my recent posting mania. lol

Back