Five behind recently, now over double figures

A win in a any of our last two games would have seen us sitting second, that would have been progress. Now it looks like we are in free fall.

If we lose to Motherwell and them, we will be in a disgraceful position.

We need to get the right players in, and fast.

If we lose to Motherwell and them, we will be in a disgraceful position.

We need to get the right players in, and fast.

Cant see any coming in, and what person in their right mind managing another club would buy any of the imposters that masquerade to be football players with our club?

If we lose to Motherwell and them there will either be a riot, or ten thousand at the next home game

You don’t really believe that do you our fans can’t stick together and do anything.

I stood outside with Bomber he was slated by our own and the Media,

Numptys like Robertson are riding the Gravy train and are going nowhere.

We prob will get young loan guys, great.

Will be loans from man City that the tims and Hibs have turned their nose up at.

That’s nonsense, Don’t understand how you’ve got so negative the manager situation is a complete shambles but we will spend money.

Pedro was backed to the tune of 8 Million in the summer Murphy and Jones plus one or 2 others have a high chance of being here this window.

We where never winning the league with that squad this season

Anyone who thought we could needs to wake up and smell the coffee

No one said we were but that's the attitude the board love to hear.

We are not finishing 2nd, will be miles behind the bheggars again - an average bheggars side who have dropped 9 points since Caixinha was sacked.

No improvements, a team that couldn't spell competitive, going in the wrong direction. This season is even worse than last but the board will get off lightly.

League over before Christmas, struggling for 2nd place, binned out of the cup by Motherwell, millions wasted in the summer, Progrés Niederkorn, a youth development coach in charge, the bullshit spouted at the AGM, the handling of appointing a new manager, the boards attitude towards us...

When Pedro Caixinha was sacked we were still in a fight. Two wins would have seen the gap cut to three (albeit they had game in hand) and pressure applied.

It's unacceptable. We are a bloody disgrace.

That’s nonsense, Don’t understand how you’ve got so negative the manager situation is a complete shambles but we will spend money.

Pedro was backed to the tune of 8 Million in the summer Murphy and Jones plus one or 2 others have a high chance of being here this window.

Murty shouldn't have a say in transfer.

If we didn't scrape the Hibs win, we'd be sitting 4th.

If we hadn't had the farce of the Jack sending off v Killie at Ibrox in injury time we'd be sitting second!!! If we win on Wed and Sunday we will be 8 points behind Celtic (yes I know)! See ifs don't count only realities, and our reality is that we are fighting to prove we are the second best team in Scotland, and with a 6 point gap between Aberdeen, us and Hibs, with half the season gone that appears to be right.

Since context is badly missing on FF just now as our disappointment overtakes our good sense, maybe we all need to remember we are trying to rebuild our club while the child abusers are given a free ride to the Champions League riches every season. (Lest I misread it, McInnes conceded the title before the game yesterday as he did at the start of the season too). It could be worse we could have spent hundreds of millions of pounds on players last summer and be trailing our biggest rivals by 14 points today...step forward Man Utd and Real Madrid.

No one is happy at where we are, but we need to get real about the recovery we are in and how long it will take without a sugar daddy which no one on FF seems to want.

If we hadn't had the farce of the Jack sending off v Killie at Ibrox in injury time we'd be sitting second!!! If we win on Wed and Sunday we will be 8 points behind Celtic (yes I know)! See ifs don't count only realities, and our reality is that we are fighting to prove we are the second best team in Scotland, and with a 6 point gap between Aberdeen, us and Hibs, with half the season gone that appears to be right.

Yes, but the balance of probabilities also comes into play.

Do you genuinely believe that we will beat both Murderwell and The Terrorists ?
Do you believe we will most likely drop another 3 points before too long ?

If you are answering honestly, then we're probably sitting in 4th place. That doesn't mean we're rooted there and it certainly doesn't mean we're finishing there, but it doesn't do anything for morale to be sitting there.

OK - I will be today's pedantic c*nt. If it's 'over double figures' that means it's into three figures or more behind the Dhims.

Now, I can accept we are - currently - a bit sh*t - but it would be something else if we were 100+ points behind after 20 games.

Forgive me. It's Christmas and I'm a moody twat at the best of times!:);)

Since context is badly missing on FF just now as our disappointment overtakes our good sense, maybe we all need to remember we are trying to rebuild our club while the child abusers are given a free ride to the Champions League riches every season. (Lest I misread it, McInnes conceded the title before the game yesterday as he did at the start of the season too). It could be worse we could have spent hundreds of millions of pounds on players last summer and be trailing our biggest rivals by 14 points today...step forward Man Utd and Real Madrid.

No one is happy at where we are, but we need to get real about the recovery we are in and how long it will take without a sugar daddy which no one on FF seems to want.
We spent more than celtic.
Madrid have won 5 trophies in 2017
United whether you like it or not have improved on last season. They are 2nd to a team who are rampant , still in the champions league and won a european trophy a few months ago.

So why have we not perused another manager then, do you think Murty is until the end of the season as a long term plan and then we are going to splash out on a manager do you ?

I have no idea what we are going to do but i know we had agreed with Dolly on the compensation for McInnes and his back room team well over a million plus probably over 3 million worth of contracts so we have money to pay for a manager.

The problem is the board wanted McInnes he was the only one in the frame and when he pulled out they have no other option knew the window was fast upon us and decided to take the easy option the wrong option for the 3rd time inculding offering it to McInnes.

Yes, but the balance of probabilities also comes into play.

Do you genuinely believe that we will beat both Murderwell and The Terrorists ?
Do you believe we will most likely drop another 3 points before too long ?

If you are answering honestly, then we're probably sitting in 4th place. That doesn't mean we're rooted there and it certainly doesn't mean we're finishing there, but it doesn't do anything for morale to be sitting there.

You are right about morale, and yes I will be amazed if we win twice this week, but all I am trying to show is that we in a another battle with Aberdeen and Hibs, as we have been for the last three seasons in different divisions. This is our current reality. Celtic sadly are an irrelevance at this point. I don't think most of us can handle that truth right now, and unlike the 1980's we have this platform of the internet to rage at each other and express our nonsense 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, as opposed to argue with Jimmy Sanderson and Gerry McNee for an hour after the game. Makes it seem worse and it lets mentally challengeds stir the crap on this site every day.

Back