Fixtures Announced Today

Aberdeen away first game again

Crammed fixture list

OF game pushed back to last available date

And the mentally challengeds don't play any of the top 6 away till end of October now there's a fucking surprise

That's sum random computer eh :D:D:D

Doesn't that then mean they'll be playing them all away in quick succession? Possibly also with fans in attendance which we won't have at Pittodrie, Easter Road and Fir Park?

Decent fixture list given all our hardest away games will be behind closed doors but it's also an anti-Rangers conspiracy, have I got that right? It's hard to keep up.

The round of the first game against them makes a mockery of the supposed random selection.

Other than that, I’m pleased with that schedule. After a quick look, I don’t see any point where you look and go ‘that’s a make or break period’. Difficult games evenly spread out.

Sheep away first game, again, is rubbish. But, with no fans, definitely works in our favour.

Do any of our fans want to watch an old firm with no fans? I certainly don't

At their Cesspit of sordid secrets, Terrorist songs and banners, 90mins of hate spilled bile at our players and staff, including the exit from the bus pre match.

I certainly DO.

Doesn't that then mean they'll be playing them all away in quick succession? Possibly also with fans in attendance which we won't have at Pittodrie, Easter Road and Fir Park?
Sshh, doesn’t fit the conspiracy theory nonsense.

Us playing the sheep with no fans is of benefit to us as well. Ultimately we have to win these games just like the Shettlestons do. We can’t show the same inconsistency we have in recent years if we want to win the league, it’s that simple.

Happy with the fixtures overall although it is blatantly obvious that when they were not allowed to delay the OF game beyond the first set of fixtures that they agreed to make sure it was the last fixture.

There will be a huge push now to get fans into that game

Aberdeen away first game again

Crammed fixture list

OF game pushed back to last available date

And the mentally challengeds don't play any of the top 6 away till end of October now there's a fucking surprise

That's sum random computer eh :D:D:D

Also how many away games are they playing compared to us on artificial surfaces?

The round of the first game against them makes a mockery of the supposed random selection.

Other than that, I’m pleased with that schedule. After a quick look, I don’t see any point where you look and go ‘that’s a make or break period’. Difficult games evenly spread out.

Sheep away first game, again, is rubbish. But, with no fans, definitely works in our favour.

Again, it's not supposed to be random, quite the contrary.

It's absolutely stick on that the restrictions on large gatherings will be lifted literally days before that Old firm game

Seems a strange “ random allocation”, on at least 3 occasions we play a series of 3 away 1 home sequence, also play 5 away and 3 home in first 11 fixtures after St Johnstone in August and again after Celtic in January

That said a reasonable start

Seems a strange “ random allocation”, on at least 3 occasions we play a series of 3 away 1 home sequence, also play 5 away and 3 home in first 11 fixtures after St Johnstone in August and again after Celtic in January

That said a reasonable start

its this "random" fixture generating that could cause clubs to run close to the wire financially
it should always be alternating

Fixtures don't bother me, end of the day we'll all play the same games assuming the season actually finishes this time. We can hardly complain about playing away from home Vs the sheep etc. If that's our troubles we'll never win the league.

Absolutely perfect.

Pittodrie without a crowd couldn't fall better for us.

mentally challengeds will be screaming conspiracy.

Am I missing something? I go to sheep away every season and the experience is hardly intimidating. Fans or no fans I don’t see much difference up there, down to the players on the park. Tough game no matter what

Nothing wrong with the fixtures, if we are good enough we will beat the sheep and obviously we have to play everyone anyway so it makes no difference at all.

Don’t give a shit about the difficulty of the game but this one has a history of cheating on a grand scale. Who do we think will get it, Clancy or Beaton? A cheeky Madden?

I haven't. He thinks it's a fix they're at home to Hamilton. They were going to be at home to someone they they'd beat comfortably.

Whatever makes you sleep easy at night, they were running away with it again due to our meltdown post January.

He's quite right thinking it's a fix why is not Aberdeen at the piggery and us at Hamilton....

Nothing wrong with the fixtures, if we are good enough we will beat the sheep and obviously we have to play everyone anyway so it makes no difference at all.

nothing wrong with them you say? What about the sheep away first game which no doubt will see us getting a player sent off or badly injured and what about the first game against the tramps? that's hardly random, the date that's been given. It's then to allow for their support to be inside the stadium just as Lawwell and the bigot have demanded in the last few weeks.

Am I missing something? I go to sheep away every season and the experience is hardly intimidating. Fans or no fans I don’t see much difference up there, down to the players on the park. Tough game no matter what

Don't think I've missed a sheep away since I was 12 year old, 16 years ago.

I'm suprised you don't notice a difference with their fans mate.

Them, Hibs and Hearts, with the supports very close to the players are the most lively, I'd say.

Totally different from Hamilton, Livngston, Perth etc..

Don't think I've missed a sheep away since I was 12 year old, 16 years ago.

I'm suprised you don't notice a difference with their fans mate.

Them, Hibs and Hearts, with the supports very close to the players are the most lively, I'd say.

Totally different from Hamilton, Livngston, Perth etc..

I agree that the fans can have an influence at the game but I feel that can happen at any game.

The sheep fans are an embarrassment and if any of our players struggle to cope with pressure up there they’re most definitely at the wrong team.

I would honestly need to go back about 10+ years to remember a time I’ve went up there and thought the atmosphere from home end was anything other than shocking. If we didn’t make a noise there wouldn’t be any.

We know the crooks ian blair and his mhob do their best to give celtic favourable draws and dates for their games like easy travelling after euro ties but honestly if we can't beat these rubbishy crap teams in scotshit football we have no chance.The standard is probably the worse in my life time ,and I.m a pensioner.We should just go about beating these teams and stop that mhob winning again.
Let's sicken the corrupt scum who run football in this country and make a lot of people sick,and a helluva lot of us happy.

With the Europa Cup Dates.....

20/08/2020 Preliminary round
27/08/2020 First qualifying round
29/8/20 Hamilton (A)
17/09/2020 Second qualifying round
19/9/20 Hibernian (A)
24/09/2020 Third qualifying round
26/9/20 Motherwell (A)
01/10/2020 Play-offs Group stage
02/10/20 Ross County (H)
22/10/2020 Мatchday 1
24/10/20 Livingston (H)
29/10/2020 Mаtchday 2
31/10/20 Kilmarnock (A)
05/11/2020 Мatchday 3
06/11/20 Hamilton (H)
26/11/2020 Мatchday 4

03/12/2020 Мatchday 5
05/12/20 Ross County (A)
10/12/2020 Мatchday 6
12/12/20 Dundee United (A)

6 out of our first 9 away games in the league will be on European weeks.

Last edited:
I don’t mind the game being ‘randomly’ drawn for October. It means we get to pump them in their own midden in front of their repulsive fans. Bring it on!!!

I think people are missing the point here massively .

The mere fact the fixtures have been clearly manipulated to put the first old firm game back as far as possible to suit one clubs request is curruption in full view and an utter disgrace . Ally mcoist has said it on talksport earlier . It’s as if we have been conditioned now to just accept it . So many posters saying “ ach it’s up to us to beat them “ etc . We should be point blank demanding an answer as to why this game has been put back on the “ random “ computer fixture list . We all know the answer but it should never be allowed to happen .

If games are still being played behind closed doors when we go to Parkhead in October, what is the likelihood that some of their players get tested positive for the virus the week before the game & it gets postponed until crowds return?

nothing wrong with them you say? What about the sheep away first game which no doubt will see us getting a player sent off or badly injured and what about the first game against the tramps? that's hardly random, the date that's been given. It's then to allow for their support to be inside the stadium just as Lawwell and the bigot have demanded in the last few weeks.
Like I said if we are good enough we beat them all simple as that

Well by that logic we could play 4 Old Firm games back to back at the start of the season, isn’t going to happen though.

I don’t really see why them deciding the fixtures using the same basis they have done for a decade or more now is that surprising honestly.
No, we could not play post split fixtures in the first round of fixtures...

Those fixtures look pretty good to me. Aberdeen away without any crowd, and no big games at home early without any crowd
Yeo. I said last night best thing was to get Aberdeen/Hibs away 1st, takes away the rabid crowd.
And I've hated for years playing Celtic 3rd/4th, can really fuxk up momentum. Now we get a run at them.

So I just checked. If you say based on known form
Out 3 hardest games outwith the soap Dodgers.
The same for them I suppose

Motherwell, hibs ,sheep .... In the first 3 rotation s we are away twice. To all three. The scum at home to all 3 twice .

That is stinking !

Fixtures don't bother me, end of the day we'll all play the same games assuming the season actually finishes this time. We can hardly complain about playing away from home Vs the sheep etc. If that's our troubles we'll never win the league.
Agreed, it's down to the players and management to win games.

It'll be the Sunday, why would it be off?
@Cathcart Bear

Because if we get past Leverkusen the quarter-final is 10th or 11th August

If Leverkusen is the Thursday then St Mirren is postponed, Wednesday and quarterfinal is arranged for Tuesday then we can play on the Saturday we will find our European date after Friday's draw

We might not play another League until Hamilton Away on 29th August

#CarveUpCentral
#FixtureShitShow

shock horror, OF game held off as long as possible, even though it’s a super duper randomiser computer that does the fixtures...

the fucking idiots at the SPFL and SFA genuinely think that everybody is fucking dumb.

of course the first OF game was trying held off as long as possible. When was the last time the first OF game was as late as october? Genuine question btw.

@Paulski54

24th October 2010 was the latest date before today as scheduled we on 3-1 away round 9 I think

29/8/20 Hamilton (A)
19/9/20 Hibernian (A)
26/9/20 Motherwell (A)
02/10/20 Ross County (H)
22/10/2020 Мatchday 1
24/10/20 Livingston (H)
29/10/2020 Mаtchday 2
31/10/20 Kilmarnock (A)
05/11/2020 Мatchday 3
06/11/20 Hamilton (H)
26/11/2020 Мatchday 4

03/12/2020 Мatchday 5
05/12/20 Ross County (A)
10/12/2020 Мatchday 6

I can't believe how we still need to play 4 European qualifiers, not to mention how tightly packed some of those fixtures are.

Extra days rest

Just seems bonkers, moving a full programme to a Friday just to get 1 day extra off for an international.
@SpringburnLoyal
Steve Clarke wanted those 2 sets of fixtures postponed but the SPFL refused citing fixture scheduling issues I guess this is the next best thing for him an extra day rest but if we are in EL groupstage the League games move to the Sunday as normal

29/8/20 Hamilton (A)
19/9/20 Hibernian (A)
26/9/20 Motherwell (A)
02/10/20 Ross County (H)
22/10/2020 Мatchday 1
24/10/20 Livingston (H)
29/10/2020 Mаtchday 2
31/10/20 Kilmarnock (A)
05/11/2020 Мatchday 3
06/11/20 Hamilton (H)
26/11/2020 Мatchday 4

03/12/2020 Мatchday 5
05/12/20 Ross County (A)
10/12/2020 Мatchday 6

As i posted we start in EL QR2 thi coming season

Back