Fixtures Showing on Amazon Prime

supersonic

Official Ticketer
It is but I’m pretty certain if Amazon can get the numbers they need during this trial then they will pay huge money to secure more games, and the Amazon Prime membership will increase accordingly
I would happily pay Amazon prime a higher monthly fee for the football. They have the money to blow any TV company out the water.

Glasgowisblue

See people weren't too impressed when they tried streaming the golf live, slow bitrate and delay. Hopefully the will sort the issues out before launch.

The Bin Man

For any Canadian bears looking in on this thread, EPL games this season will only be available on DAZN, also a streaming service.

j1m1c

Is this for a normal Amazon prime subscription, or do you have to pay extra? (the wife has it)

Tpol_rfc

Official Ticketer
I have Virgin and a 4K telly. It’s never quite the same. You can instantly tell if a match is shown on tv or streamed.
You're still watching it on your TV though mate ;)

Virgin and 4k TV myself also. Depends where you're streaming from and with what device but apart from bt sport I'm streaming and it's superb.

Superrangers

You're still watching it on your TV though mate ;)

Virgin and 4k TV myself also. Depends where you're streaming from and with what device but apart from bt sport I'm streaming and it's superb.
It’s never quite the same though as watching matches shown by the convention sky and bt hd/4K channels. I have watched on a multitude of tvs and devices and you always tell us a match is streaming. It looks slightly different to the eye.

scoobytwo

I have Virgin and a 4K telly. It’s never quite the same. You can instantly tell if a match is shown on tv or streamed.
odd, I have BT and the 4K BT sport channel is effectively a stream and it looks much better.

Kodi, IPTV steams etc, yes don't look as good, but official streams i've never had a problem with.

derBovril

20 years from now, it will all be streaming in one way or the other. SKY is heading that way currently.

JMCK

The way all sports will be televised, including football, will be vastly different to today. I wonder how it will affect a club like Rangers, but the potential could be exciting.

Tpol_rfc

Official Ticketer
It’s never quite the same though as watching matches shown by the convention sky and bt hd/4K channels. I have watched on a multitude of tvs and devices and you always tell us a match is streaming. It looks slightly different to the eye.
We'll have to agree to disagree then mate as my set up is superb.

Superrangers

We'll have to agree to disagree then mate as my set up is superb.
I’m not saying the picture is pish or anything and maybe I just have a keen eye, maybe it’s a slight change in the colour set up or something, who knows but I can always tell the difference.

The other issue is if your internet service is disrupted for any reason, which I have had a couple of times with Virgin.

odd, I have BT and the 4K BT sport channel is effectively a stream and it looks much better.

Kodi, IPTV steams etc, yes don't look as good, but official streams i've never had a problem with.
my bt sport stream is terrible and hardly ever works , will stream for a few minutes and then freeze and then i will need to refresh etc. Think thats down to my laptop being terrible tho, any suggestions ? im not very tech friendly for a teenager

however what i will say is my prime and premier sports stream alot better on my laptop and i can just turn my phone off so i avoid the score . I do notice the difference , not complaining for the price tho as its nota massive difference

Bouncebackability

how come? cant you just turn off your phone when the game is on?
Tbf I’m really basing it on times I’ve watched Rangers on Sky Go, BT Sports app or RTV via VPN. Given its Rangers I need to know the score ASAP rather than up to a minute later.

Perhaps I wouldn’t have an issue with Amazon streaming as I’m a neutral, but fans of the PL teams may feel the same way I do with regards to paying to watch their team on delay.

There's a delay on normal TV also.
There is but nothing like the delay on the online platforms. Maybe Amazon have a way they can reduce the latency. Time will tell.

Wazza

Have used it for the tennis a few times, well behind - will need to improve a lot but be surprised if it doesn’t.

scott_gers

Take the one month free Amazon Prime trial for December and you will get this for nothing.
Just remember and cancel it before it renews.

gizmico1986

This is a snapshot into the future of how we will watch football. Pick a game, stream it. Although some might say that is the present if you catch my drift.