Fixtures until the winter shutdown, Do they have a game more than us?

Yes they do v Hearts, they couldn't fit our re-arranged cup game in

Can't remember the dates but there is one week we play on a Friday night against Hibs which means we can't reschedule our game against St Johnstone in before the break.

Yes they are Hearts on December 18

Moving Hibs to Friday 20th December for BT Sport coverage meant we couldn't play st Johnstone at Ibrox on that date as we at Motherwell on 15th December as well

Well I'm thinking we should hit the break even in games and close to the same home and away and we have neither of the two

Think they were a game short last year mind you.....but that was then this is now ok:mad::))
One less game to fit in during an already jam-packed month? Don't see the issue.

At worst case, if we are within 3 points with a game in hand at the break I will be delighted.

Can't remember the dates but there is one week we play on a Friday night against Hibs which means we can't reschedule our game against St Johnstone in before the break.

Pretty sure its dec 20th. One of my mates said it was same night as our xmas night out and starting in the louden for this would be an idea

We have 3 Wednesday night home fixtures immediately after the break. I think we've worked it well in rearranging the fixtures. BT originally wanted us to play Hibs on Monday 23rd, Hibs also disagreed.

I’d of preferred to play Hibs Saturday lunch time and St Johnstone home the previous Wednesday. But another evening kick off at Easter Road it is.

By the end of the season we will have played the same amount of games and we will have won the league by 4 pts ;)

I don’t care about that but I do think it’s too much to ask us to play the second leg of the Europa League semi final on the 7th of May and the Scottish Cup Final on the 9th.

Will be interesting if we get to that point next May in both competitions what they do

One thing it clearly shows up is the halfwits running Scottish football when trying to cram all these fixtures into one month.
Also is it really necessary to play the League cup final on one of the busiest months of the football calendar.

One thing it clearly shows up is the halfwits running Scottish football when trying to cram all these fixtures into one month.
Also is it really necessary to play the League cup final on one of the busiest months of the football calendar.

they should play the final on January 2nd each year thrn have winter break

so there is always the potential for old firm doubler headers

but Na the fuckeits running our game don’t have a clue

Back