Fixtures

rangers_champions

Just read there that lennon wants them to be 8 point clear by the break which i though was weird as he is banking on us losing a game. Then i seen the fixtures and before the break they will have played an extra game even though we have played the same just now. Just wondering why this was and when out our extra game is

Just read there that lennon wants them to be 8 point clear by the break which i though was weird as he is banking on us losing a game. Then i seen the fixtures and before the break they will have played an extra game even though we have played the same just now. Just wondering why this was and when out our extra game is
ive been asking this on here for a few weeks, i think its because we play on a friday. therefore cant play on the wednesday there playing as well

It's because we play away to Hibs next Friday so can't have a Wednesday game or a Sunday game.

because we’re playing today and then on Friday for tv we can’t reschedule one of our postponed cup games for midweek as Celtic have been able to do.

Surely when fixture were releases they didn't know we were playing the friday, but as you say it must be the reason .
The hearts Celtic game is the game postponed when both were in the league cup semi. Our game with st Johnstone would have been midweek had we not been playing Friday for tv .

Surely when fixture were releases they didn't know we were playing the friday, but as you say it must be the reason .

This midweek was an available date but the SPFL allowed the Hibs game to be moved to the Friday for TV coverage so it now ruled out and the outstanding St Johnstone home game won't get played until at least mid-March subject to our European run unless both sides are knocked out of the Scottish Cup before then

Hearts v Celtic on Wednesday is from 2nd November

it is the opposite of last season we played a game more by the time played them at Ibrox

Hopefully the new hearts gaffer can sort that shambles out by the time they play celtic at tynecastle and get something out the game

Players and management thinking beyond the next game never seems to end well. Let's hope it's the same for TLB.

Back