Flag day Tomorrow

Followbear93

First of all this is for our massive achievements from last season and I hope the fans that are lucky enough to be there - I hope they blow the roof off and make the team know how important 55 was for us.

I think if the Atmosphere goes as I know it can and we blow Motherwell away - this can push us on for the season.
56 is vital so 3 points tomorrow is a must but let the team know we will never forget last season’s phenomenal season.

still feel the like of Roofe, Balogun, Lundstrum just all the new payers haven’t heard the Atmosphere that we can produce. The best Ive ever seen.

You are really keen on a good atmosphere, going by the use of a capital letter.

I hope it meets expectations.

Looking forward to it. Two home games inside a week is always nice.

“See you Sunday” - I loved hearing that between fans on Thursday.

Last edited:
I thought it was going to be a bit of a damp squib since it’s been pushed back so far , but I’m really looking forward to tomorrow now. Getting emotional thinking about it actually.

You are really keen on a good atmosphere, going by the use of a capital letter.

I hope it meets expectations.

Looking forward to it. Two home games inside a week is always nice.

“See you Sunday” - I loved hearing that between fans on Thursday.
You're right, said the "See you Sunday" myself, never done that before!!

First of all this is for our massive achievements from last season and I hope the fans that are lucky enough to be there - I hope they blow the roof off and make the team know how important 55 was for us.

I think if the Atmosphere goes as I know it can and we blow Motherwell away - this can push us on for the season.
56 is vital so 3 points tomorrow is a must but let the team know we will never forget last season’s phenomenal season.

still feel the like of Roofe, Balogun, Lundstrum just all the new payers haven’t heard the Atmosphere that we can produce. The best Ive ever seen.
Roofe, Balogun, Lundstrum we’re all involved with the old firm the other week. Fantastic bears only atmosphere.

Can’t wait till tomorrow, first home league game of the season for me as never got picked for livi game & was ill for the old firm

Can't make tomorrow due to work, gutted , 1st game I've missed this season and it's flag day :mad:

Anyone else taking a flag with them tomorrow? I have a UJ and saltire - might take both

Reactions: JCL
Some of the younger members on here will not remember us singing that song. Shows the catastrophe of the last 10 years.
Yep, not as auld as i thought i was, just posted it must have been the middle 70's :))

Championee's, we are the champions, we are the champions, we are the champs, we are the champions, Queens version as well. I relate the fly the flag to our poor neighbours. :)

Ive said a few times now I think it’s all a bit pointless, first game of the season or just patch it.
It’s a sideshow, don’t see how it can lead to a better atmosphere or anything, damp squib is probably the best expression.
3 points, a few goals and move on to Wednesday, rinse and repeat

Ive said a few times now I think it’s all a bit pointless, first game of the season or just patch it.
It’s a sideshow, don’t see how it can lead to a better atmosphere or anything, damp squib is probably the best expression.

Think the sideshow is a thank you to those who followed thick and thin on the journey. Home and away, home and abroad. Not me these days, but i think there will be some guys there tomorrow who will shed a tear at what was achieved last season.

Rather than do it first home game in a empty stadium. Its a strange thing during strange times.

There will be many inside tomorrow who pondered when the next time they would see us unfurl the flag of of champions.

Just my view.

Totally agree mate I’d rather have an extra drink in hospitality if I was there than this side shit show.

Getting 3 points tomorrow is all that matters this flag nonsense should be been done against Livingston in my opinion just puts extra pressure on the game tomorrow.

Totally agree mate I’d rather have an extra drink in hospitality if I was there than this side shit show.

Getting 3 points tomorrow is all that matters this flag nonsense should be been done against Livingston in my opinion just puts extra pressure on the game tomorrow.

It might take the pressure off and get their plums pumping again and let them remember what its all about. It might be the feel good factor to pick things up and drive on.

We will know tomorrow.

Think the sideshow is a thank you to those who followed thick and thin on the journey. Home and away, home and abroad. Not me these days, but i think there will be some guys there tomorrow who will shed a tear at what was achieved last season.

Rather than do it first home game in a empty stadium. Its a strange thing during strange times.

There will be many inside tomorrow who pondered when the next time they would see us unfurl the flag of of champions.

Just my view.
I get all of that, for me it was all finalised when Tav lifted it.

We’ve been champions for over 6 months now, 7th March it was confirmed. I get it’s unprecedented times etc

Hope the people looking forward to it enjoy it, Wee clap from me then onto the important stuff

Plumbs pumping?

Just after a defeat and unfurling a pantomime.

Embarrassing IMO.
Why you worried about a defeat midweek ? . You have said it yourself, 56 is what matters to you. Automatic champions league shouldn't have you worrying about a defeat in europe this season against that opposition. Wind yer neck in and enjoy it.

You should take that on the chin that defeat. Not worry about it, and practice what you preach. Enjoy our team in europe, but like you say. The bigger prize is who we could play next season in europe.

But don't try and take away the joy many fans will have tomorrow when the league flag gets unfurled. Fair enough you might not agree.

The response tomorrow when its unfurled will prove who's wrong and who is right.

I don't think too many tomorrow will find it Embarrassing IMO :))

Plumbs pumping?

Just after a defeat and unfurling a pantomime.

Embarrassing IMO.
To be fair, thats my view. Enjoy europe this season. Take they defeats on the chin. Don't lose sight of the bigger picture and bigger teams next season we could be entertaining.

Some of the shite the other night, you would have thought it was big sengas sizzlers from the works canteen that had beaten us.

Back