Flag day Tomorrow

Looking forward to it, taking my Grandson to only his second game, SiL took him Thursday, so hoping for a win for him, if not he will be barred lol. He is buzzing for it

Totally agree mate I’d rather have an extra drink in hospitality if I was there than this side shit show.

Getting 3 points tomorrow is all that matters this flag nonsense should be been done against Livingston in my opinion just puts extra pressure on the game tomorrow.
So 23000 of us who bought tickets last season and were locked out of Livingston were just to miss out?

Tell you what, have your extra drink in hospitality, because seeing the league flag unfurled again at Ibrox tomorrow means the world to me and many others no doubt.

Enjoy your beer.

Totally agree mate I’d rather have an extra drink in hospitality if I was there than this side shit show.

Getting 3 points tomorrow is all that matters this flag nonsense should be been done against Livingston in my opinion just puts extra pressure on the game tomorrow.
[/..

Last edited:
So 23000 of us who bought tickets last season and were locked out of Livingston were just to miss out?

Tell you what, have your extra drink in hospitality, because seeing the league flag unfurled again at Ibrox tomorrow means the world to me and many others no doubt.

Enjoy your beer.

To be honest mate it was exaggerating.

But it should’ve done by now 55 is in the past and will mean absolutely f*ck all if we don’t win 56 simple as that.

Myself had amazing 55 celebrations spending hundreds of pounds on fireworks and a garden party and I’m guess you had your own celebrations.

But that’s been and gone now I couldn’t give a %^*& as much as I’ll be like the rest of Ibrox applauding it tomorrow but at the end of the day it means nothing.

The atmosphere will be buzzing from 1445 until we lift the flag, then it will probably die within 10 mins or so, especially if we aren't looking like scoring.

Ive said a few times now I think it’s all a bit pointless, first game of the season or just patch it.
It’s a sideshow, don’t see how it can lead to a better atmosphere or anything, damp squib is probably the best expression.
3 points, a few goals and move on to Wednesday, rinse and repeat

Thats the way I feel too. Might change my mind by 5pm tomorrow though!

FFS you are one miserable bastard. Hope you're not sitting anywhere near me.
It’s a flag, big deal
We are celebrating something from 6 months ago.

For me, the trophy is the celebration, the flag is a formality.

Buzzing for today. It’s probably the most important league flag we will see unfurled. Through thick and thin we followed to witness this again.

the first in both my boys lifetime. I’m sure it means a lot to our younger support

Ive said a few times now I think it’s all a bit pointless, first game of the season or just patch it.
It’s a sideshow, don’t see how it can lead to a better atmosphere or anything, damp squib is probably the best expression.
3 points, a few goals and move on to Wednesday, rinse and repeat
Hard to disagree with that tbf, last seasons achievements need parked up and left there.

To be honest mate it was exaggerating.

But it should’ve done by now 55 is in the past and will mean absolutely f*ck all if we don’t win 56 simple as that.

Myself had amazing 55 celebrations spending hundreds of pounds on fireworks and a garden party and I’m guess you had your own celebrations.

But that’s been and gone now I couldn’t give a %^*& as much as I’ll be like the rest of Ibrox applauding it tomorrow but at the end of the day it means nothing.
Ban worthy material!

Tomorrow will be the first time I have been in the stadium to celebrate winning a league in around 10 years.

Yes of course I enjoyed 55 and sitting in my house with family and friends was a good day celebrating but I can't wait to see Rangers unfurl the flag and cheer another success for our club in a stadium that means so much to us all.

There are also many young bears who will never have seen us unfurl the league flag as champions and many who were so young the last time it may not have stood out as a significant day.

Lastly I will also be thinking about all the bears who will be watching from above as the Rangers once again celebrate being the champions of Scotland.

If you aren't interested in today and would rather stay in the pub then so be it but let's not put a dampener on today for those who are excited about it for a number of different reasons.

Lets hope pre match atmosphere spurs the boys on for a comfortable victory today in our quest for 56.

We are the people.

I've not got high expectations for the atmosphere today.

Yes there will be a noise before kick off and the flag is unfurled etc.

But when the whistle goes everyone will sit down in silence and the only noise will come from BF1.

I think the shine has been taken off of it now given its two thirds of the way through September, we should have done it at the first full capacity league game which was against the fhilth.
I tend to agree...
It's like celebrating Christmas in July.

Good for the young fans and players who have never experienced it mind you.

Let's hope for a decent performance and all 3 points.

I'm not that bothered about the flag. Last season is long gone and we have already risen to the top of the pile this season which is my only concern now. 3 points is all I want from today.

Absolutely no problem with those who are looking forward to it though.

Will be at Ibrox today and would love to hear "We shall not be moved" sung loud and proud

Can’t believe the negativity coming from fans for what will be a joyous occasion for those of us who sat through all the shite of the last 10 years.

I’m a ST holder and this will be my 1st game this season due to various reasons. Can’t wait to be back at my seat and see the league flag unfurled, we shouldn’t be denied this experience because we’re only 3 league home games into the season.

The club got it right and waited until we were all back in the stadium to celebrate what an achievement last year was, sure people can say it’s a new season but after - 10 years of misery do not sully or object to our supporters having their moment today.

Well I’m one that’s really looking forward to seeing our flag and I hope Rangers make a good show of it.

I also hope at long last they show off the trophy to the support. This is something that has disappointed me that it has not been paraded to the fans yet.

Enjoy today Bears. Remember all the vitriol that has been directed at us, is, in part, as a result of our resilience. We refused to stay down. Our fans and our Rangers supporting investors and board members rallied to the cause. They dont understand loyalty like it. They are united by hatred of us and of our community. We are united by passion and love of our club and community. Thats why we will always be the greatest club in this country. 55 is just the beginning of our renewed dominance.

They thought we were finished. They thought they had won. They were wrong.

I tend to agree...
It's like celebrating Christmas in July.

Good for the young fans and players who have never experienced it mind you.

Let's hope for a decent performance and all 3 points.
I did say previous its strange things for strange times, and im sure because of lockdown last year. People did start to celebrate Christmas just after July last year, with trees and decorations going up early to take away the lockdown doom :)

"In the 4 corners of the the Globe" .

And in 4 corners on a Peterhead roundabout.

(ooops, photo fail... 55/Champions flags all around roundabout :)))

Last edited:
Back