Flanagan appeal upheld. Free to face Kilmarnock

Regardless of the right or (mainly) wrong conclusions of the CO and the panel this just casts further light on the joke that is Scottish football's disciplinary system.

I'm pleased for Flanagan and for the Club - but it's yet another disciplinary shambles. I wouldn't be surprised to see (not so) wee Clare gone by the start of next season.

Last edited:
Regardless of the rights or (mainly) wrong conclusions of the CO and the panel this just casts further light on the joke that is Scottish football's disciplinary system.

I'm pleased for Flanagan and for the Club - but it's yet another disciplinary shambles. I wouldn't be surprised to see (not so) wee Clare gone by the start of next season.
Why? She’s doing a sterling job for her masters at the paedodome.

giphy.gif

There is loads of examples of our players being punished for incidents others have been let off or not brought forward at all. This system is spent.

it wasn't an elbow
it wasn't in the reptiles face
it wasn't excessive force

no case to answer
finally a correct decision (although actually referring it is a nonsense)

Just proving how weak our previous owners have been, accepting everything flung our way...bend over and touch your toes Rangers.
Not anymore!

As usual, their previous picking of when to apply the rules comes back to the bite them.

Not that's it's a red card in the first place.

Back