Flanagan Undergoing Medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longest medical ever, Boy must be shattered

24c7600.jpg

The lad really needs to make this move work, so from a footballing perspective I feel it will be a good move for us and it’s certainly an upgrade on hodson. I’m still on the fence given his previous issues but he’ll get my support if it’s confirmed.

I think you're being harsh on both of them Alex.

I expect them both, particularly Tav, to flourish under the new regime.

We'll find out soon enough how they fit into Gerrard's plans I guess.
We’ Had plenty of right backs who are poorer than Tav in a defensive sense and arguably less potent offensively as well,Hutton and particularly Whittaker being two that immediately spring to mind yet played in very successful teams for us.
Every player has his price of course but if Tavernier is leaving it should be for top dollar imo

Absolutely incredible levels of moral high-grounds here. Last night when the story broke it was spectacular and today has been some reading.

Setting a dangerous precedent for some, especially when he turns out to be decent.

If the boss wants him, knows the full story behind his circumstances and character then we should all be for it.

It's almost as if at times on here folk will make a comment and then develop a character around that post where they point blank refuse to ever shift their opinion regardless of how mental and wrong it is.

Like I joked last night, the majority of us would batter our wives/partners if it meant winning the league. Flanagan instantly improves us.
Does Jordan Rossiter count?
With his fingers.

Another piece in place nice n early for preparing season then Europe. Well done Rangers, now who's next.......

Hope he's put his past behind him and we can discuss some of his quality performances on the pitch instead of his personal life he's at the right place to set things right

Good interview boy spoke well. Welcome to Rangers Jon, head down and work hard get yourself back to what you know you can be.

I dont like it one bit as ive already posted but im going to have to suck it up and get behind him. Rangers come first.

It doesn't sit well with me however he has been dealt with therefore deserves a second opportunity.

As some above said, he really needs to make this work to allow him to put the past behind him.

Ultimately really happy at this, looking at it from a purely footballing perspective. A definite upgrade on Hodson, the first time Tav has had any genuine competition since he came here and I suspect he might be better than DJ (not to say John is a bad player by any means, but I think he is defensively suspect at crosses).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back