Fleck to replace davis next season?

I love the man but he can't continue playing the volume of games he is currently. We need to maintain progression and need to look longer term.

Davis is essentially irreplaceable. Players like him are once in a generation and thankfully he's ours.

I actually can't think of a more dedicated pro than Davis? On the field and off it he is the ultimate professional/role model/leader etc etc

It's hard for me to articulate just how good he is. He's everything a Rangers player should be and what other Rangers players should aspire to be.

I don't forsee Davis lasting much longer. Fleck would be an excellent addition to our midfield. I imagine if and when sheff United get relegated we'd be able to do a reasonable deal for him

Fleck is closing in on 30 and would cost an absolute fortune.

Ryan Gauld would be a better shout. He's became one of the best players in Portugal outside of the big 4 and is available for free at the end of the season. He is 25 and can play as both an attacking and sitting midfielder. He has a good range of passing and vision. He could be molded into that sitting playmaker role. He'd also count as homegrown in nation.

Fleck would both be affordable and good enough for us. Whether he is good enough to replace Davis is another conversation.

The sad reality is we need to find Davis’ replacement soon.

No sign of Davis slowing up,manage another season no bother, arguably the best midfielder in Scotland this year and potentially player of the year .

He is having a good game tonight against Liverpool and I was just thinking that a lot of his movement and the way he breaks things up is like Steven Davis.

Fleck is closing in on 30 and would cost an absolute fortune.

Ryan Gauld would be a better shout. He's became one of the best players in Portugal outside of the big 4 and is available for free at the end of the season. He is 25 and can play as both an attacking and sitting midfielder. He has a good range of passing and vision. He could be molded into that sitting playmaker role. He'd also count as homegrown in nation.

Have you seen him play recently, I'd love to read about how he's getting on. I think I remember an article posted on here recently but I am not sure if it was about his recent form.

Does he get a game for Scotland?

Davis is like a little pixie skipping about the park atm, he will not need replacing till 56 or 57 is won.

Have you seen him play recently, I'd love to read about how he's getting on. I think I remember an article posted on here recently but I am not sure if it was about his recent form.

Does he get a game for Scotland?
I watch him regularly . He’s captain of Farense and his contract is up in summer . Plays a wee bit deeper now . I posted his name cascais a replacement 3/4 weeks ago .

BUMBV3N.gif

Davis is playing the best football of his career currently. He’s the best player in Scotland.

Barring any serious injury, he has got at the very least another couple years in him.

I don't see Fleck play so won't comment on him either way. Thankfully the manager is hoping Davis will carry on playing. He's not shown any drop off in ability or execution this year so I hope he decides another year is right for him.

Back