Fleetwood vs Wycombe

Pretty eventful game so far. 2-1 to Wycombe, red card for a nasty foul and a penalty saved.

FFS, was hoping Fleetwood would keep their form going as they were pressing for automatic promotion.

Wanted to see Clint Hill back at Wembley.

Wycombe boss looks like he’s off to a guns n Roses concert lol
Least he’s getting it up that fud Barton & wtf is McKay like with that woman’s hairdo ???

Robbie McKay :))
Don't get it?

Shows how far McKay has fallen though. Once seen as a potentially key part of a Rangers team, now playing for a team getting shafted by Wycombe, who have Glen Whelan as a starting CM - a guy so over the hill he's not good enough for Hearts in the Scottish championship

Don't get it?

Shows how far McKay has fallen though. Once seen as a potentially key part of a Rangers team, now playing for a team getting shafted by Wycombe, who have Glen Whelan as a starting CM - a guy so over the hill he's not good enough for Hearts in the Scottish championship

Story (told on open goal by Andy Halliday) that Pedro Caixinha kept calling Barrie McKay "Robbie" for reasons unknown.

Don't get it?

Pedro apparently didn’t know his name and called him Robbie.

He's been there for years has he not? Either that or he left and came back again.

He's in a band as well, as Brent as it gets!

Not sure just recall them making a big deal about his clobber on an FA cup weekend and thought he came across as an bellend Who loved himself:))

Barton was bigging his team up pre-match saying it would take a very good team to beat Fleetwood over two legs. Looks like they might have found one!

McKay doing what he does best and hiding
Is he not posing?
Barry is what I call a corner boy. Too full of his own importance and flushing his career down the pan. I hope he makes enough money cause he won’t get a job delivering newspapers.

Is he not posing?
Barry is what I call a corner boy. Too full of his own importance and flushing his career down the pan. I hope he makes enough money cause he won’t get a job delivering newspapers.

Free kick into the wall there!

Back