Flight over the scumdome today at 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant idea, which I sincerely hope comes to fruition. Let's hope it sparks a whole year of reminding them at every turn that they have been totally humiliated this season, and they have nothing to look forward to apart from more of the same. We are back, and we shall not be moved.

Love the standard of "reporting"

Report "can you see us now SCUM"

pictures show NO reference to scum ?

Win in that the message we all want them to see / hear is out there

but no actual incriminating "evidence" to pull the guys up for

How many mentally challenged eyes will be looking to the sky over sharkhead at 3pm just to be "offended"

NO need to do fly past - the reporting of it has achieved far more than it ever could if done !

I want it to be true I’m just pointing out the massive cost you’d need to pay for fuel , hiring of the aeroplane , pay a pilot etc and logistics involved , no supporters club could afford it , and where would we find a pilot crazy enough to risk his licence for a start ? Let alone sneak a banner past air traffic control especially in snp Scotland
Mate, you've got this one wrong. As has been pointed out, its been done in the past. I posted a photo of the Burnley fans banner earlier in the thread and there have been others in the past involving Man Utd and Arsenal as well IIRC.

It's been done plenty of times before.

If I remember they had one over Ibrox in the 90s when Murray banned them for smashing up the seats.

As others have pointed out Burnley had one very recently.
I don’t remember it being done before and the Burnley one drew scorn snd Shane on the club itself . Obviously if there was one back in the 90s by the rabids can I point out to you that was before the snp . Where would we find a pilot to do this ? You can’t just go online snd hire “ kamikaze pilot.com “ I can’t see someone risking their livelihoods for a bam up . As others have said though we have achieved our goal by it even being reported so it’s been worth it

giphy.gif
You really are an ugly fecker :cool:

See The Benefits​

Hourly marketing campaign prices start at only £595+VAT.

With thousands of hours of experience, Airads can offer clients quick professional advice on feasibility, impact and choice of location for an aerial advertising campaign or simply fly a congratulations aircraft banner over a village wedding ceremony on a summer's afternoon.

I don’t remember it being done before and the Burnley one drew scorn snd Shane on the club itself . Obviously if there was one back in the 90s by the rabids can I point out to you that was before the snp . Where would we find a pilot to do this ? You can’t just go online snd hire “ kamikaze pilot.com “ I can’t see someone risking their livelihoods for a bam up . As others have said though we have achieved our goal by it even being reported so it’s been worth it
Honestly mate, give it up.:)

You have this completely wrong mate. It is a cottage industry in itself and not really rare in the slightest.

Go back to bed and get out the other side.
Grumpy coont.
It’s classless and added to the fact that the stadium is empty, makes it even more pointless.

I don’t care a jot about them, their fans or players.

Fly a plane above Ibrox with a massive “thank you” banner to show our players what winning this title means to us but flying one over an empty Parkhead is a waste of time, money and effort.

Small planes with message banners attached is a thing, how have you never heard of this? You’re making it sound like some mad illegal covert op :D

I can’t wait to gloat, but come on it’s not done until it’s done. I know the odds of them making a come back are probably the same as my Euro millions numbers coming up, but still...

Spot on, getting dragged into a slagging match with idiots is their thing. Pointing out Rangers and what we have done is a better route to go and will get under their skin more.
To use the popular phase. Revenge is a dish best served coldand boy have wee been waiting.

We will never lower ourself to hanging effigies and public maulings of our players such as sutton's on tavernier.

But I want them to ram this down their throat constantly and gee them a right good kick and make sure they never forget the we beat them in their most important season of all.

I want it to be true I’m just pointing out the massive cost you’d need to pay for fuel , hiring of the aeroplane , pay a pilot etc and logistics involved , no supporters club could afford it , and where would we find a pilot crazy enough to risk his licence for a start ? Let alone sneak a banner past air traffic control especially in snp Scotland
You're having a nightmare here mate. Risking his Pilot's license? It's a perfectly legitimate activity that many companies offer, like the one in the below link.

"we can tailor our service to meet your requirements to cover virtually any location at a pre-determined time to target a specific audience with your message or logo displayed prominently on a plane with a banner."

They are the shit that sticks to the dole of your shoe and whatever chance we get to let them know we are superior to them and to know there place the better .... know your place scum

10 seconds googling would have saved you typing that out pal. :shh:

Newcastle and Sunderland went back and forth with banners a while back.

“Auf Wedersehen prem “ was one

that didn’t age well for the makems

Not sure if serious but I don’t believe for a minute that you can just take off from Glasgow airport , authorised by air traffic control in any kind of aeroplane with a massive Rangers banner tied to the tail of the plane and just randomly steer towards parkhead , you need a flight path etc surely , madness to even suggest it but I like winding them up so for that reason I’ll go along with it :cool:

no offence but you aint got a clue about this obviously

they fly from small airports like cumberland not from heathrow ffs

If you're going to go to the effort of hiring a plane why not go the whole hog and take a tactical nuke up with you?

If you're going to go to the effort of hiring a plane why not go the whole hog and take a tactical nuke up with you?
At the very least, a leaflet drop.
Something simple and to the point, personalised to whoever picks it up, like:-
"C*nt"

Would rather keep our celebrations about us and our achievements.

Some suggestions about turning Glasgow red white and blue sound good to me. Banners everywhere congratulating Rangers, no reference to the filth at all, keep them out it. It is about Rangers.
Naw

Cherio ten in a row.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back