Florian Kamberi - potential back up/wide option

I think he’s a decent player, I was a little disappointed when he signed for Hibs permanently after his loan because I hope we would try to sign him.

When he is good he is very good, however those weeks for hibs have been few and far between. I dont know if its that the system they play doesnt suit him, or he wanted his stepping stone move to be a little shorter, but he seems disinterested at hibs.

No thanks. Bring in dross just to do and then have to pay them off when they're not good enough. We've been there before

Decent player but not Rangers standard, even as third choice.

We should be looking at a proper centre forward with aerial ability to give us something different IMHO.

What I would say is that the drop off when Alfie is out is massive....we need far better up front. I excuse Defoe as he's 37 and is Defoe...he has a style and won't be changing it now.

When he first hit a bit of form with Hibs he looked a player, but this season and a lot of last season I think showed that he's playing at his level. There aren't many SPFL attackers I'd take at the club right now, even if it is as back up.

I don’t think he’s good enough and he’s also very inconsistent. I’m sure he was dropped for a good while either early this season or last season for his performances. We need better

I have liked the look of him since he signed for hibs. Has always caused us problems when played as a 2. I think under Gerrard he would improve and is a threat.

The only time we should be doing any business with HIVs is when we are telling them that we are signing their best players on a pre contract.

I’d prefer it if money never changed hands again with the two clubs.

I’d like to believe our scouting/management have identified better options.

Last night showed we definitely need some back up in the striker department.
Cosgrove, Kamberi, Shankland etc are probably the type of squad player you would like to have had but no chance now. We will struggle to do reasonable business with most Scottish clubs now.
Scumbags

I know some Hibs fans and they find him incredibly frustrating. Can’t see him flourishing under the pressure of playing for us

Watched him a few times and he looked good and others he was non existent.
Not what we need at the moment.

No way for reasons already stated.

Far too inconsistent.

No better than what we have.

Would require giving the junkie HIV scum north of a million quid.

Back