Florida Mall

In the above right now and wandered into the Soccer Shop and pleaser to see prominently displayed at the entrance the 1st & 2nd tips. First time in years I’ve seen them in this place. Also did the dutiful thing and covered up the scum tops. Childish , I know but it
Got caught in the window of the shop taking a mentally challenged top off of a mannequin. Not my finest hour.:)):))

Gay times inside the Celtic view.
Celtic cake in the with the potatoes.
Celtic cake in beside the tampons.
Rangers cakes to the front of the shelves with the Celtic ones at the back.
Spices rearranged to spell Boobtit or something similar.

I think I've worked out why the Mrs goes to the supermarket herself now.

Was in South Carolina recently and was passing a large wire basket full of footballs, mostly blue and white, and green and grey, with the shite on the top. Asked the wife to hold on a minute while I rearranged and buried the shite on the bottom and covered with blue and white.

16bijw2.jpg

I done this one in Target in Davenport last year. I was very proud of myself afterwards :cool:

Last edited:
In the above right now and wandered into the Soccer Shop and pleaser to see prominently displayed at the entrance the 1st & 2nd tips. First time in years I’ve seen them in this place. Also did the dutiful thing and covered up the scum tops. Childish , I know but it
Seen them in there yesterday nice to see

That’s good to hear though. Glad to see the reach of the club expanding.

On a side note - great shop. Some good random tops in there!

It’s all our duty to do as you did mate so childish doesn’t come into it.

I remember being in Florida in my younger years when Nike were the kit makers. The kit was everywhere at that time. Been back a few times recently and it was nowhere to be seen so that's good to hear!

Was in bodrum (Turkey) over ten years ago and ended up watching Scotland v Northern Ireland, in an Irish themed boozer.
After the game the pub cleared out and noticed the beast tap pinned to the roof amongst loads of other tops. I asked the barman if I could sign the top and goes n gets me a black marker n a stool, as it was up so high. Ended up writing a huge “big jock knew” on the white hoop which ran below the badge n above the sponsor. Always wondered who first spotted it.

When I was in their in January they were their and I have a picture on my phone if some big Cuban looking guy buying one! Brilliant

Wife was shopping in Macy's the Saturday before Christmas and couldn't move in the place so I said you go and do your shopping and I'll go for a coffee. Anu way went down to basement where sports department is, seen randomly Aston Villa and Celtic Strips so took all their strips upto 3rd floor where women's nightwear was and hid them in with oversized dressing gowns for big mamas, then went for a coffee.

Put 16.90 of fuel in at the pump and hope next to use is a beggar.
Me and my mate used to work in the press shop in fullerton fabrication years ago.
The charge hand was a season ticket holder at the giro dome, we were season ticket holders for Ibrox. We would stop the press when we got to 1690 whenever we could, just to see his face when he’d come round to do the hourly check count.
Never got tired of seeing his big baw face turn red when writing the count down.:))

I’m going in June, 7 weeks today not as if I’m counting :D, Al pop in n do the same hate they (unts getting exposure!!

Any place of work where you have to key in a 4 digit code to open the door, it has to be set up at 1690..

Back