Florida

Can’t help always watched games in gamechangers when in Florida but jealous as fu.ck:(

What’s it like over there with Covid restrictions, or lack of? We have cancelled our annual trip but we’re thinking of March….

Do any of our great support know of a place where we can watch the football today, Gamechangers are all dubbed up, yes I can watch it on the iPad thing but would prefer on a big screen.

Thanks in advance.

Ps it’s in the 70’s over here

You in Orlando J ?

Have you tried Miller’s Ale House or The Tilted Kilt if they are still open.

Pretty much any sports bar will have the channel it’s just getting them to stick it on a tv

What’s it like over there with Covid restrictions, or lack of? We have cancelled our annual trip but we’re thinking of March….
It’s fine and only need masks indoors, even then many don’t. It’s very quiet both on the roads and in shops, we’re coming back in April and hope it’s the same as bringing our Granddaughter so will have to go to the parks.

There must be a shortage of stuff though as we were at Disney Springs and they have a two item policy so there’s stuff to go around when buying Tat

Fox and hound, isn’t it?

Florida is a big place. 65,000 square miles and 21 million people - you want to narrow it down a bit, old boy?
I’m in Orlando mate , out of the 21m take 99% away as they don’t know Florida is part of the USA never mind that there are other countries in the world.
The Fix and Hounds don’t show the games now

They haven’t been there for years mate and are looking for a new home after Gamechangers closed,
Was just going to post this. Was over at the fox and the hound when last there in 2018 but they had definitely moved to game changers on international drive. Wasn’t sure of current location.

Do any of our great support know of a place where we can watch the football today, Gamechangers are all dubbed up, yes I can watch it on the iPad thing but would prefer on a big screen.

Thanks in advance.

Shut the fuk up.
;)

Paramount+ on your tv is your friend here

Game is being shown live on there

Pretty sure you will be able to sign up for a free trial

Not been in I-Drive since 2018, obviously Gamechangers was there then.
From memory, there was a big Sports bar further down on the other side of the road, not as far down as Tilted Kilt.

Was all baseball and ice hockey when we were in it, but maybe they would switch a telly on to the game if they were asked. Assuming it's being shown on a network over there.

PS Have a great holiday!

Anyone know if the Tampa Bay RSC is still showing the games at the Angry Pepper Taphouse? I'll be in Florida in January.

Gutted to hear gamechangers has closed down, was in there in 2019 for the 5-0 Sheep game, cracking bar.

Fox and hound, isn’t it?

Florida is a big place. 65,000 square miles and 21 million people - you want to narrow it down a bit, old boy?

Fox and Hound is LA. Just joined up. Great set of lads.

Gutted to hear gamechangers has closed down, was in there in 2019 for the 5-0 Sheep game, cracking bar.
Was in there a couple of years ago for a game, in January. It was dead. But it looked a cracking bar.

Fox and hound, isn’t it?

Florida is indeed big. My wife and I spend four weeks every year takin a road trip without leaving the state. Pensacola to Key West down the Gulf Coast and back to St Augustine up the Atlantic coast is a 22 hour drive. And that’s without going inland at any point

Florida is indeed big. My wife and I spend four weeks every year takin a road trip without leaving the state. Pensacola to Key West down the Gulf Coast and back to St Augustine up the Atlantic coast is a 22 hour drive. And that’s without going inland at any point
What do you do for the next 3 weeks 6 days and 2 hrs ?

I'm in L.A. which is probably the same rules. Fit to fly test 72 hrs before your flight. Bars and restaurants i.d. and proof of vaccine but once you're sitting mask off.

As long as Covid doesn’t get in the way we are due to go to Florida for the first time in June. I’ll be following this thread to see if there is any info I can get for bear friendly places when we are there

Let me put it this way . . .

I was at a Theater event last night where the attendance was 400.

There were only 3 folk wearing masks, and they were all from Scotland.

Business as Usual Loyal.

The Celtic supporters club in International drive will be watching it no doubt.

Thanks in advance.

Game changers is closed down?! Honestly never knew that. Was a great place for games when I was over few years back.

As long as Covid doesn’t get in the way we are due to go to Florida for the first time in June. I’ll be following this thread to see if there is any info I can get for bear friendly places when we are there
Just go with the flow mate as everyone are sound, you can spot the ones to stay clear from as they go about in groups dressed in grey and green rags and some cases it’s the same tap for 14 days and nights and only get washed on the water rides at the parks

Yes
Game changers is closed down?! Honestly never knew that. Was a great place for games when I was over few years back.
Yes mate, met a well Kent face from their club on plane coming over and the retired cop told when I was asking about it

Love Key West and St Augustine. The drive out to Key West is spectacular.

Back