Focus is on Players next

Moe Szyslak

Those players to a man let the manager down, on Saturday at Murray field they will be the ones in the firing line of the support. Any further shirking tackles or lazy runs will clocked staight away. The players should be backed to the hilt on Saturday , but I wonder if they get what it means to represent the club on the park?

If they don't get it they better fucking learn pronto.

They owe us big time. On last nights showing they looked a group of shitebags.

Those players to a man let the manager down, on Saturday at Murray field they will be the ones in the firing line of the support. Any further shirking tackles or lazy runs will clocked staight away. The players should be backed to the hilt on Saturday , but I wonder if they get what it means to represent the club on the park?
They should have been right up for it last night after Sundays debacle. Even though Pedro was sure to go they could at least have made a fight of it for him. Think MOH was right as well, some of them are not fit, he said that he had to do extra training on his own.

A lot of stuff is going to come out no doubt about how he told the players this and he done that at half time etc, but he is gone and now there is no hiding place fo the players .he signed most of them so they better get their fingers out their arse and put in a shift as last night straight from the whistle they were not giving it everything they had.

The players have already chucked it, and its only going to get worse. After a semi-final defeat on Sunday, they should have been out of the traps with a high tempo game to destroy Kilmarnock. Instead, we got a lethargic turgid display. There will be no " bounce" at Murrayfield from this team, guaranteed.

I have little confidence in any of them.

If they turn in a superb performance against Hearts, I would be wanting to know why they were prepared to cost the Club points to get rid of the manager by not bothering their arse.
If they turn in another crap, gutless performance, we will have confirmation that they are not good enough. Who would get the blame then.

They have manouvered themselves into a bit of an impasse here. I wonder which way it goes.

If they turn in a superb performance against Hearts, I would be wanting to know why they were prepared to cost the Club points to get rid of the manager by not bothering their arse.
I see where you are coming from mate, however it may be down to what they were instructed to do.

The players have already chucked it, and its only going to get worse. After a semi-final defeat on Sunday, they should have been out of the traps with a high tempo game to destroy Kilmarnock. Instead, we got a lethargic turgid display. There will be no " bounce" at Murrayfield from this team, guaranteed.
If they produce a similar display at Murryfield, then the bounce should be a number of them out the door.
I also hate this notion that some are not playing for the manager, they should remember that they are playing for the club and the fans.

If they suddenly start performing they want hunted. I don't give a monkeys feck if they liked their gaffer or not. They should always have given 100%.

Some of the players (not all) have been a shambles and they need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Back