Podcast Follow Follow exclusive interview with Phil Beahon, Castore co-founder, at the launch of the new Ibrox Rangers Store

Chest out watching that. feel really proud how far Rangers have come from a few years ago.

Have the brothers mentioned anything about the offering for young kids?

The smallest kit online is JS which is still a little too big for my youngest lad.

InfiniteNegativeHeifer-size_restricted.gif

Follow Follow exclusive interview with Phil Beahon, Castore co-founder, at the launch of the new Ibrox Rangers Store
And a wee tour of the Store.

Two impressive young guys, I obviously hope they're a massive success and they deliver what we all hope for.

Not sure if this is the thread for it but does anyone know the opening hours for the Rangers store for tomorrow and going forward?

Cheers

I was against signing him originally, but he optimizes Rangers. Sheer class individual and footballer.
Clearly a quality multitasker too. Practicing his Friday night technique between and during every question. What a guy. Feel free to insert the watermelon gif directly below that interview.

I wonder if the likes of an Edinburgh shop would be a club shop or a Castore shop with a Rangers section.
That would make sense.
Be good to see the Castore brand when out and about in the same way we see Nike & Adidas all over the place.
Its not my 'thing' to wear Rangers specific clothing but will be happy to wear Castore.

If they are struggling with the home kit demand which it seems like from the video they should have concentrated on the orders they had and had taken money for before focusing on launching and selling the away kit imo.
Give the lads a break.
Do you realise the shite our club has been through the last ten years?

Who from?
There were plenty going about on finances at Ibrox under murray.

There was a group of rangers fans, one of whom I know that was involved in warning people that we could be heading for a fall. Maybe not to the extreme it happened, mind you.

When advocate came in the club was throwing money around all over the place, not just with signing on fees, but wages alone. We really needed good runs in the champions league to help with this, but that wasnt happening. We spent 12 million on basically a chelsea substitute to try and stop celtic which didn't work.

The financial crash basically started the ball rolling. Murray enjoyed his high profile position, but when it all went wrong it was us or his business.

Thats why I'm saying, this is the best I've felt about the clubs stability for a long time, even before 2012. As I said, I never thought it would get as bad as it did and back before then it was unthinkable that the club could have folded.

Its good to see the club looking good again. Good people in charge, fans who have every inch played their part in the rebuilding of the club. It's been a bloody hard slog, but we're getting there and will be better for it.

I'm loving the Castore relationship right now, smaller brand, hungry as hell to succeed and although not getting everything bang on right away are clearly in our camp and willing to do whatever it takes to make it a success.

If they are struggling with the home kit demand which it seems like from the video they should have concentrated on the orders they had and had taken money for before focusing on launching and selling the away kit imo.
You should offer to be retail consultant or something.

I think people need to realise this is their first venture into football & there are going to be some problems, but they look like the kind of guys who won’t make the same mistake again. I’m sure next season’s kit launches & supply will be much smoother.

I would love to buy a top..home or away. My size not available online. I will not shop at SD, nobody else has them. Seriously can we not get it right for once that a fool like me can easily part with his money and give it to Rangers. And I dont buy this shit about "new young company" teething problems" etc. They knew what they were signing up to.:mad:

I would love to buy a top..home or away. My size not available online. I will not shop at SD, nobody else has them. Seriously can we not get it right for once that a fool like me can easily part with his money and give it to Rangers. And I dont buy this shit about "new young company" teething problems" etc. They knew what they were signing up to.:mad:

Just wait until they're back in stock. Are you 12? Calm down.

Just wait until they're back in stock. Are you 12? Calm down.
12 and a half. We are a massive club that should be mass producing kits to maximise our income. The cases when the stock is low should be very rare and not long lasting. Clearly this outfit is out of their depth already

12 and a half. We are a massive club that should be mass producing kits to maximise our income. The cases when the stock is low should be very rare and not long lasting. Clearly this outfit is out of their depth already

They are very rare. The vast majority of people that have wanted something have got it, but as with anything it's the whingers that make the most noise.

Back