Follow Follow fanzine number 8 - the Maurice Johnston issue

I've got that, also got a special edition one that i ordered through FF that was full of MoJo gags, Had John Greig on the front with a speech bubble saying "go home ya hun"

Brought some good memories back. Used to buy and read on the bus home to Airdrie as a teenager.

Good times.

Thanks for that. For two reasons; firstly the walk down Memory Lane and secondly the page 12 reference to the TV programme.
I’ve been scratching my head trying to remember when this programme was made and what the series was called.
Anyone any idea of the name or of any links?

First issue I ever bought. Still got that and a couple of others from around that time at home, great stuff.

Loved the fanzine back in the day.
Quick perusal on the way home on the bus.
Sometimes a Saturday night read,but more often a Sunday morning.
Some great writers contributed too.

To be honest I miss it, badly.

Was it the next issue that had the Davie Dodds signing for us parody, think it was along the lines of him being the first ever ugly bastard to sign for us, and good looking rangers fans were burning their tickets in protest, I would love to read that again as it was one of the funniest things I ever read in follow follow

Great read.
Saddo that I am I still read my back issues but they only go from about 40/50.

in the tims cartoon, post ten,
is that fergus mccann on the right hand side??
How did our experts know so many years before that he was coming.:)

Ray Wilkins POTY, keep on forgetting that he played a lot of games.

Bought it from day one;and subscribed thereafter before the days of the internet through my mid 1990`s divorce when I was stuck down south in bedsits....the posters adorned the walls;and the fanzine;(along with No1) kept me in touch. I still have the 1993 Final poster framed;for I was lucky enough to be stood behind the young guys pictured at the game with the UJ top hats;two of them looked like brothers;and I often wonder where they are now... have around 250 issues of FF waterproof wrapped and kept in bunches of 10;loads with match tickets within. Halcyon Days indeed. WATP.

Used to have boxes full of FF (and No.1) but lost them all when moving years ago. Essential half time reading back in the day.

Bought it from day one;and subscribed thereafter before the days of the internet through my mid 1990`s divorce when I was stuck down south in bedsits....the posters adorned the walls;and the fanzine;(along with No1) kept me in touch. I still have the 1993 Final poster framed;for I was lucky enough to be stood behind the young guys pictured at the game with the UJ top hats;two of them looked like brothers;and I often wonder where they are now... have around 250 issues of FF waterproof wrapped and kept in bunches of 10;loads with match tickets within. Halcyon Days indeed. WATP.

Fine collection!

Back