Follow Follow Golf Day this year.

Definitely. When I was growing up stableford comps were always limited to 18. That seemed to stop for some reason. Anyway as others have said this one is all about the day out anyway mate.

As it stands I can't go to this, which is gutting as I used to really enjoy the FF golf day. Great to see it back and if I can get a swap nearer the time I may be able to get along.
Fingers crossed you get a swap m8

Just along the road for you as well.

Drop us a DM and we'll send out some of our club cover sets for prizes. Enjoy your day out when it comes guys.

Golf-Socks-2022.jpg
They’re crackers and much appreciated.

Ive collected some cracking prizes in already on my time home.

4 ball FGC
4 ball Grangemouth GC
Tour of Ibrox
Allegedly a jacket worth £100
Rangers head covers
A bottle.

If anyone else fancies paying early or wants to hand a prize in just DM as I’m home from offshore for another 9 days.

Always easier to fix things when at home.

Last edited:
C’mon lads lets start making the payments

organising these type of days is a very difficult,time consuming effort so show your appreciation and get the payments in asap

I'm out fellas sorry.

My golf game is absolutely shite atm to the point I'm thinking of chucking it altogether! :D
Not a problem bud.

If anything this is just banter for most.
Double bogey-pick your ball up.
Low score-don’t hand your card in.

A weekend bump for payments.
Cut off date 2 weeks tomorrow.

If you can’t make the golf let me know and I can remove your name.

Cheers

Hi Derek

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it. The missus is swanning off to New York and does not return until the 21st. I thought she was away the previous week. Child sitting duties for me.

Sorry mate. Best of luck with the event.

Might be best tagging there in a post on here. Might be a few guys who just don't see the thread or aren't on that much.

Tagging them will show up as an alert.
Too many to go through lol

Thought it automatically comes up as a notification if you’re in the thread.

Speaking to loads in DM as well.

Back