Follow Follow is such a happy place these days

BoclairBear

Official Ticketer
Can't remember when I joined FF but it was I think the mid 90's, been a huge part of my adult life. Thinking back to what we have all lived through the last ten years with Rangers , it is just great to log on here and see such a happy happy place now with the team on the brink of success.
Makes me think back to the old days of FF when the team was successful in the past and there are so many posters from these days not with us now.
Enjoy the ride bears on the Stevie G express.

giphy.gif

I had to "watch" a game fairly recently through the match thread updates . Never again! :-D
I have had to do that more than a few times this season, I check it when I can while working.

I usually torment myself by only skipping two pages at a time from kick off and reading the first few posts of the pages and jumping forward again rather than finding out the score before I look, can go from playing awful to party time within a few pages :)

I have had to do that more than a few times this season, I check it when I can while working.

I usually torment myself by only skipping two pages at a time from kick off and reading the first few posts of the pages and jumping forward again rather than finding out the score before I look, can go from playing awful to party time within a few pages :)
Ha ha it isn't good for the nerves or a lot of fun. Back to teletext for updates for me if required. Stuff that :)

After many a year looking in I decided to take the plunge and join in.
Obviously with The Famous doing well both in Europe and the League then it's happier times these days.
And long may those happy days continue.

Slightly off topic here but the signing of Hagi has been a massive and hard boot in the balls for Savile FC. They are jealous that we have signed him. It's a marvellous feeling being top of the league and still in Europe.

Been on here since 2000 (the year, not 8 o'clock). It's fair to say the last couple of decades have been a tumultuous period.

In the absence of being able to properly celebrate the league win with mates this year, FF is going to be the place to be when we finally get it over the line.

F*ck off OP and stop lying, happiness isn't allowed in the 1690th dimension that is FF.

All jokes aside on yoursel brother, buzzing for 55 and last 16 of the EL #1GameAtATimeLoyal B-DB-DB-D

Did I did sum up the 2 sides of FF in 1 post :shh:

This is our equivalent of Martin O'Neills arrival at Celtic (our football is more modern and more pleasant on the eye). I see big similarities between then and now
They'd seen us win 11 out of 12 leagues, then O'Neill arrived with a physically threatening team who bashed all before them. Won 1st treble for 32 years, qualified for group stage. They were ahead all season and won the league easi,y.
We've seen them implode in CL qualifier, collapse in EL group, miles behind in the league, out League Cup, attacked by fans, Dubai, and we've laughed since 17th October and strolled towards 55. Its not done yet, but its getting close then we can go over the top.

Can't remember when I joined FF but it was I think the mid 90's, been a huge part of my adult life. Thinking back to what we have all lived through the last ten years with Rangers , it is just great to log on here and see such a happy happy place now with the team on the brink of success.
Makes me think back to the old days of FF when the team was successful in the past and there are so many posters from these days not with us now.
So, you will remember the days when a thread stayed on page one for
more than three days.
:))

ah the 90 s with the old dial up . put years on you :D
i wonder how many posters still use their original user name .
i ve never changed from i joined .nothing to hide :p

Back