FollowFollow.com needs your help this weekend

I'll be at the game but will come on the forum before the game, at halftime(signal permitted) and after the game.

We want to see how the new system copes with a shedload of traffic and matchday may be a good opportunity!

So, if you can, even if it's not part of your usual routine, please log in and have a gander and make a few posts.

Also - if you are on adblocker can you turn it off or put FF on your white list - that would be helpful for the boffins as well.

Thanks! :)
Will co boss.
I have been wondering how well this new site would work after a game. Good luck

We want to see how the new system copes with a shedload of traffic and matchday may be a good opportunity!

So, if you can, even if it's not part of your usual routine, please log in and have a gander and make a few posts.

Also - if you are on adblocker can you turn it off or put FF on your white list - that would be helpful for the boffins as well.

Thanks! :)
White list?

Seen a few people ask about this, why? Does it matter who is viewing what?

I think that if you can see how many is viewing a thread, it can be a quick indicator that something is going on.

I would be more likely to enter a transfer speculation thread if I knew there were 1000+ people viewing currently for instance.

Just curious to see how many thousand people we can get in our match thread before the hamster dies also :p

Match thread viewing counter, usually tells you if Rangers are winning or not, low viewing means good result, high viewing means poor result.
As soon as Rangers take the lead the lurkers all disappear.

I will be on before & after due to being at the game won't be able to log on during the game but will log on after for my usual fix of banter.

Driving most of the day tomorrow so I'll only be on in the 30 and 40mph areas, don't want to risk it.

Can't get to the game so will be on here plenty keeping up with it and later on beyond the game too to see what everyone thinks.

Don't worry Mark, when I get in from the match I'll drop all the rest of my pressing affairs and devote my attention to YOU!
:)

Looking forward to tomorrow after two weeks without Rangers, so will be logged in before, during and after Suck.

Beers, snacks and sat at my big PC desk from noon for a relaxing afternoon, until kick off...then onto the beer and rum for afters !

I'll be at the game, but I look forward to trying to log in after the match (hopefully to read all the positive post match threads of course) ;)

I'll have a mooch about after work at 6pm - I generally find the board slow after a game so it'll be interesting to see how the new one copes with its first test.

Back