FollowFollow.com needs your help this weekend

Not much chance of browsing or posting from the ground, canny even get a signal to send a text. Besides I'll be hoping the game is too exciting for distractions!

We want to see how the new system copes with a shedload of traffic and matchday may be a good opportunity!

So, if you can, even if it's not part of your usual routine, please log in and have a gander and make a few posts.

I'm talking about all day not just from the ground during the match.

Also - if you are on adblocker can you turn it off or put FF on your white list - that would be helpful for the boffins as well.

Thanks! :)

Mark can you ask if whoever is running the site can point us to a page that explains their cookies and ad servers then I'll decide if I switch my ad blocker off. I remember the old site being blocked by chrome because of an ad once.

Up early here in USA for the Liverpool game and helping Mr Sucks experiment.trrrrrrrrrrr6 Cat stood on keyboard.

We want to see how the new system copes with a shedload of traffic and matchday may be a good opportunity!

So, if you can, even if it's not part of your usual routine, please log in and have a gander and make a few posts.

I'm talking about all day not just from the ground during the match.

Also - if you are on adblocker can you turn it off or put FF on your white list - that would be helpful for the boffins as well.

Thanks! :)
Will do, be glad to help.

2uqlye8.png
[/IMG]

seems slightly slower than normal for the last few days, i am on a vodafone dongle though.

I think it's noticeably faster during the game today. No pauses while pages load.

Business as usual so far today using it on Mobile, haven't been on the full desktop version though.

Very encouraging.

Back