FollowFollow.com needs your help this weekend

The true test of the new hamsters will come around 14:45 on 23rd of this month, whatever the result.

Just in from work and have fannied about a bit - the forum's working every bit as well as it would at 7am on a Sunday morning.

Kudos.

Couldn't make the game today as had to be at work and gave my season card away. Forum worked flawlessly and RTV was good too.

Worked fine before the game inside Ibrox but during and after it, it was very slow, Was a connection problem though. Too many people around connecting to 4g. I couldn't load any webpage.

Well that was an excellent result today and must bring us all pleasure in realising that Morealos and Pena are able to form a partnership with an added bonus of Windass finally proving he can play.

Any feedback from admin how the new board is performing, or are they resuscitate the poor wee hamsters.

I couldn't get on at half time but that's because of my signal when I'm in Ibrox.

When is it that the activity on the forum increases most?
Would it be when there is an away game because there will be more people on here that aren't at the game?

Only thing I'm noticing accessing through Brave on an iPhone is occasionally freezing when typing a message?

Yesterday's match thread was refreshing well.

Is there a story here that I've missed?

Probably not. Just playing off the speculation at the time that footy-mad had performed a "hostile takeover" of the old site, which they went on to deny.

I have no idea what went on, but the truth is more likely to be somewhere in the middle.

Anyway, I was a huge critic of the old boards many flaws. There's a few things I'd probably tweak on this one but there's nothing so far worth mentioning let along complain about.

switch to 3G when that happens, the 4G will go very slow if everyone's using it, not as many people use the 3G spectrum these days so you'll no doubt get a quicker connection by turning off the 4G in future when at Ibrox.

I've just googled how to do this, will give it a try next time...thanks.

Back