FollowFollow.com to be an Official Media Partner of Rangers for Season 2021/22

mdingwall

Administrator

We’ve taken the leap to sign up as an official media partner for this season as we support the club’s stance on media relations.

Obviously this gives us certain privileges with regard to the press box, press conferences and pre-match interviews.

My idea is not to treat this as a jolly for myself. With roughly half of Scotland being Rangers fans isn’t it scandalous that we are so unbelievably under-represented in the media?

With that in mind we’re going to offer opportunities to writers and presenters to take their places at Ibrox writing and presenting. It is an art - I’m dreadful at match reports and my voice is a bit monotone for broadcasting - but it is one which many can master.

So, if you fancy representing FF in a media capacity please make touch - followfollow@hotmail.com

For the video material we’ve created two outlets - on Patreon and Vimeo - both should be free to use but some maniacs have already kindly donated on Patreon so we’ve provided a Loyal Supporter tier if you’d like to donate to the cost of the Partnership.

But it should be free to anyone to use so long as I have gotten hold of the Settings properly!

We’ve taken the leap to sign up as an official media partner for this season as we support the club’s stance on media relations.

Obviously this gives us certain privileges with regard to the press box, press conferences and pre-match interviews.

My idea is not to treat this as a jolly for myself. With roughly half of Scotland being Rangers fans isn’t it scandalous that we are so unbelievably under-represented in the media?

With that in mind we’re going to offer opportunities to writers and presenters to take their places at Ibrox writing and presenting. It is an art - I’m dreadful at match reports and my voice is a bit monotone for broadcasting - but it is one which many can master.

So, if you fancy representing FF in a media capacity please make touch - followfollow@hotmail.com

For the video material we’ve created two outlets - on Patreon and Vimeo - both should be free to use but some maniacs have already kindly donated on Patreon so we’ve provided a Loyal Supporter tier if you’d like to donate to the cost of the Partnership.

But it should be free to anyone to use so long as I have gotten hold of the Settings properly!

Brilliant. The truth will out!

That’s a fantastic bit of news. There are some really, really good contributors on this forum and this should be a brilliant opportunity for some to experience the media side of the club. If I was any good I would offer my services, but I’m not so I’ll be watching from afar.

It’s also worth commenting that the club see it as acceptable to allow fan media and fan forums to be involved in club media in an official capacity. Excellent news all round. Well done to all.

Potential to be a bigger moment in time in the history of FF than the gearing towards web format away from paper.

No doubt a very proud day for you Mark and a fantastic opportunity for FF'ers.

Congratulations Mark and all at Follow Follow. Fantastic website and proud to see how far it has developed through the years to get to this point.

We Are The People.

Great news for the site and the history of the the fanzine.

I think you do your voice a disservice mate.

Very well done its great to see FF and H&H getting opportunities and very professionally run , i look at the rangers podcasts and forums and they are all very fair minded and know their football , i look across the city and you see their podcasts and most if not all end up going full sevcooooo , i doubt you will see them invited to press conferences and such , you just need to look at big ange presser when that loony went on about years of SFA cheating

Back