FollowFollow.com to be an Official Media Partner of Rangers for Season 2021/22

We’ve taken the leap to sign up as an official media partner for this season as we support the club’s stance on media relations.

Obviously this gives us certain privileges with regard to the press box, press conferences and pre-match interviews.

My idea is not to treat this as a jolly for myself. With roughly half of Scotland being Rangers fans isn’t it scandalous that we are so unbelievably under-represented in the media?

With that in mind we’re going to offer opportunities to writers and presenters to take their places at Ibrox writing and presenting. It is an art - I’m dreadful at match reports and my voice is a bit monotone for broadcasting - but it is one which many can master.

So, if you fancy representing FF in a media capacity please make touch - followfollow@hotmail.com

For the video material we’ve created two outlets - on Patreon and Vimeo - both should be free to use but some maniacs have already kindly donated on Patreon so we’ve provided a Loyal Supporter tier if you’d like to donate to the cost of the Partnership.

But it should be free to anyone to use so long as I have gotten hold of the Settings properly!

Well done mark

We’ve taken the leap to sign up as an official media partner for this season as we support the club’s stance on media relations.

Obviously this gives us certain privileges with regard to the press box, press conferences and pre-match interviews.

My idea is not to treat this as a jolly for myself. With roughly half of Scotland being Rangers fans isn’t it scandalous that we are so unbelievably under-represented in the media?

With that in mind we’re going to offer opportunities to writers and presenters to take their places at Ibrox writing and presenting. It is an art - I’m dreadful at match reports and my voice is a bit monotone for broadcasting - but it is one which many can master.

So, if you fancy representing FF in a media capacity please make touch - followfollow@hotmail.com

For the video material we’ve created two outlets - on Patreon and Vimeo - both should be free to use but some maniacs have already kindly donated on Patreon so we’ve provided a Loyal Supporter tier if you’d like to donate to the cost of the Partnership.

But it should be free to anyone to use so long as I have gotten hold of the Settings properly!

Well done, £2 great value

Fantastic news, thanks Mark!!

You have my Loyal support over on patreon, easiest decision I've ever made!!

I'm sure their will be plenty of offers. Wish I was younger and healthier to offer my services.

We have some good contributors on here so I look forward to their match reports etc.

Superb development.. quite a leap from selling paper copies of the fanzine all those years ago.

The work of GS and of FF over the long haul in giving Rangers fans a voice should never be underestimated.

Not so kind words over at rangers media. Just had a wee look.
They seem to be a tad upset at this news.
Which is nice

Just had a look there. Seems to be a few that are quite bitter over being banned a couple of times. If we all took the huff at that sort of thing, this place would be pretty quiet :)

I can never understand how fellow Bears can have that much hatred in them towards other fans. I mean we are all passionate and can disagree/fall out from time to time but it seems to run deep with a couple of posters there. Very odd.

Excellent news and a lovely incidental two fingers to the agenda driven MSM to boot. Also fantastic gesture to give opportunities to contributors on here. Let's hope more than a few get their chance and also never fear asking difficult questions when the need arises. All the very best in this!!!!

Brilliant news Mark...congrats

Just had a glance, not been on RM for around 5/6 years

They talk about FF posters sucking up the clubs arse, they must’ve missed the mygers/ticket office/commercial/bar72 threads where the clubs been slaughtered

Just had a glance, not been on RM for around 5/6 years

They talk about FF posters sucking up the clubs arse, they must’ve missed the mygers/ticket office/commercial/bar72 threads where the clubs been slaughtered

Aye I noticed a lot of that too. Basically picking out a few posts to suit an agenda and conveniently ignoring the stuff that they would agree with themselves. The club have (rightly) taken a battering this past week or so.

As said, it does appear to be quite personal with a few lads on there, I suspect the majority don't actually care one way or the other though.

About time too! FF offers way and beyond what most of the ’nationals’ provide, and often taken from here, so we deserve to dine at the big table. Well done MD and FF. I await to see some excellent articles in the future - interviews, inside stories and who knows, even a punt on RTV :)):)):))

Watch out for the corduroy cowboy and skeletor in disguise trying to sneak into the studio. Wouldn't put anything past them.

Love this - both the excellent content to come and the opportunities you're opening for others tooB-D signed up on Patreon!

Last edited:
Back