Food vans - tomorrow

gm1872

Anyone at the friendlies last weekend able to confirm if the food vans were outside the stadium last weekend?

Getting a burger from the van is part of our pre-match ritual and I know the stadium kiosks wont be open.

Cheers!

There was one at the corner where the Rangers store is for the Real Madrid game, the usual 2 I pass on Edminston on my way to the stadium weren't there though.

Food vans & Ice Cream vans last weekend. Slushies were getting hammered.

Chippy opposite Louden open as usual

The one outside the megastore was there.

Can’t say I noticed many others although wasn’t specifically looking.

Suspect there will be quite a few about tomorrow given we are near enough at 50% capacity.

vs Real Madrid - usual one at shop corner & ice cream van too
one behind the Broomloan
usual one outside the Cokerhill too

Anyone at the friendlies last weekend able to confirm if the food vans were outside the stadium last weekend?

Getting a burger from the van is part of our pre-match ritual and I know the stadium kiosks wont be open.

Cheers!
The ones in the footprint are confirmed to be going.

Not sure if it’s the same one dh1963 is talking about but there was one at the corner of the Broomloan and Main Stand.

They were all open for Real Madrid mate, huge queues though. Would arrive earlier than planned

In all my years of going to Ibrox, I have never bought anything from any of the food stands / vans outside the ground.

I may have to try it next time.

There was one opposite the Broomlan against Brighton where they usually are.

My son got his usual disgusting box of chips, cheese and curry sauce from the van across from the Broomloan on both days.

Remember going to a game against the scum and a drunk at a roach coach at hte high flats on Edminston Drive order chios, cheese and curry sauce, with salt and vinegar, tomato sauce, brown sauce and salad cream!!!!

:D :D

Rangers said they were hampered with what they could do in kiosks because of space (which is a nonsense)
Let’s just say that’s the case.

could we not have some officially licenced vans owned by the club dotted about serving better food that you can’t get inside?
Or in assuming the money they receive from vendors outwith is substantial?

Rangers said they were hampered with what they could do in kiosks because of space (which is a nonsense)
Let’s just say that’s the case.

could we not have some officially licenced vans owned by the club dotted about serving better food that you can’t get inside?
Or in assuming the money they receive from vendors outwith is substantial?
theres 2 guys standing outside the kiosks serving water yet you cant have 2 people inside the actual kiosks at least selling juice and a reduced menu lol

Prefer to get a KFC, and parking there (if you can get away with it) then walking along. The boys munch the van stuff, not for me lol.

My son got his usual disgusting box of chips, cheese and curry sauce from the van across from the Broomloan on both days.
Horrendous! Chips and curry sauce, I get. But chips and cheese? Never been able to get on board with it, gives me the boak.

Burgers from most of the vans are dynamite.

I never eat out of them but had one a good few years ago after a European game as I was starving and knew it would be last chance I’d get for a good few hours for something to eat before we got the boat home. For the next 3 days I only moved from my bed for a boke or a shite, no joke. Never again

Anything beats the Pies in the ground!!! I had one at the Arsenal game and had the Brad Pitts for 3days !!!! I guess they get them from McGhees !!!!

Chips cheese gravy from the van round the corner from the Louden after the game is the one. Food in the ground is stinking

Don't know how anyone can eat on old firm day. I cant hold anything down with the nerves and never off the pan

Did anyone add anything to the slushies I wonder!! :)

Haagen daz ice cream smothered with Glayva is simply outstanding. :))
Flight from Lisbon to Porto on a flight with no booze. A wee 30 minute,r
Small aircraft, 10 on board, Stewardess thought we were aff our heed.:)):)):))

I get a spicy chicken burger from the same food-stall, every game.

All part of the home, match-day routine.

Back