Food within the Stadium

Hehaw

Got a pie in the stadium today for the first time since the lower league days and it was actually pretty decent.

Food was warm, pastry was soft, filling was okay taste wise.

Have the club listened to the fans and had a word with the catering sub?

Likewise I had a chicken with ham and leek pie and it was lovely !

Got a pie in the stadium today for the first time since the lower league days and it was actually pretty decent.

Funnily enough my mate bought a pie in the Broomie Rear and said it was very good. I refused the offer of one, looks like I missed out.

I actually agree, the pies are not bad at all. The catering could still be far better though.

Don’t buy food in the stadium myself, but noticed a few people coming in with burgers on trays that actually looked edible.

Usually avoided the catering due to how bad it’s been before

But the past couple of weeks I’ve used it and had no problems at all. Enjoyed a Turkey and stuffing pie today and a cup of coke which was not flat and was actually cold :D:D

Heard a guy behind me in MFF saying he paid 4 quid for a pie which is cheaper in the Govan?! I don't buy food in the stadium but that can't be true, can it?

Gregg Wallace spoke to Greg Marshall And John Greig and we now get pastrie products from Greggs.

The length of time to get served at the CF1 kiosk has been dreadful all season. Been a few times I have missed 10 minutes of the second half despite going sharp at HT. Not as if the queues are huge either. No complaints about the food itself though.

Scotch Pie was fine today but couldn’t get the sauce portion opened for it :(

Heard a guy behind me in MFF saying he paid 4 quid for a pie which is cheaper in the Govan?! I don't buy food in the stadium but that can't be true, can it?
Steak pies were incorrectly priced at £4.50 at the Sparta game. Eventually they accepted the till was programmed with the wrong price. Wouldn't surprise me if it's not been fixed

Was in the queue at ht for a scotch pie & bovril but, l gave up as the queue had hardly moved in the 10 mins standing in it.

So, we didn't eat within the stadium, it's far easier to get a burger and can of coke from one of the van(s) for £5 like we did today.

Got a steak pie today. It was edible so there is progress.

I did notice that alot of the kiosks were closed in the club deck today causing massive cues

Don’t buy food in the stadium myself, but noticed a few people coming in with burgers on trays that actually looked edible.
They were. If you like your burgers freezing cold :))

The Bovril was the complete opposite; thermonuclear and removed the lining of skin from the roof of my mouth.

I was in MFF today for the first time, joined the queue for 10 mins but gave up as it was hardly going down and the first half was ell under way.

The food catering facilities in MFF looked like something from the 1970's and the the two poor girls working it were hung out to dry.

Anyway, would never usually buy food in the stadium simply because of the prices.

Back