Food within the Stadium

Did no one read the email update from Rangers before the game yesterday?

Enjoy a new premium pie from award winning Piglets Pantry. Hand-made premium pies now available in:
  • Copland Front – Kiosk 3
  • East Enclosure – Kiosk 8
  • Broomloan Front – Kiosk 25
  • Sandy Jardine Front – Kiosk 34
  • Mobile Units – Main Stand Level 1
I wonder if the pies that you all got were from the above?

It looked the burgers had changed and were in a basket? Unless the guy in front of me brought it in!

Not bothered with it in a while. But the steak pies and Bovril were good yesterdays, and for the first time in living memory my brother was able to leave his seat at half-time, get the food and be sitting down again (just) in time for second half kicking off.

My brother was asked today if he wanted milk in his Bovril... please tell me no one actually does that? Nearly made me sick thinking about it

Haven‘t had the food in Ibrox for years but the guy next to me had a couple of pies and they looked really good.

Never buy food in the stadium but due to flight times etc on Boxing Day it will likely be necessary, so I am glad to hear this.

Son had a curry pie think it was said it was nice missed the first 10 mins second half to get it though wasnt happy,was venson pies in main stand:D so at least theres bit of a different choice now.

It looked the burgers had changed and were in a basket? Unless the guy in front of me brought it in!
Yes they were, boy next to me had one.

For us veggies, I wish they would do the Bells Vegan Scotch Pies rather than the rank macaroni pies.

Enjoy a new premium pie from award winning Piglets Pantry. Hand-made premium pies now available in:
I got one of the Steak and Ale pies and it was really good. You got it in a bag rather than on a napkin, Nephew got a normal steak pie from a kiosk further along and it looked bogging.

Try to buy McGhees Bakery products as they had, I think had two large banners up last season when we couldn’t get in, so I guess they were putting money into the Club.

I generally quite like the pies. Been years since I’ve had a bad one.

Went to the next kiosk along from my usual one in the club deck and noticed they sell baguettes at that one. Think they had 4 or 5 different fillings.

I don't believe it! Had a scotch pie a month or two ago and vowed never said again. Rank!

i have a couple of steak pies and a bovril and the pies are always good quality,cheeseburgers on the other hand is not great and you could pan a windae with the bun
This. The pies are more than decent. The burgers are an abomination however, last one I got was more dehydrated than tom hanks in castaway and I'm sure that there was a bit of bone in it. Horrific.

£4.60 for a tea & snickers yesterday. Prices are a shambles but the pies are decent, usually get a steak pie.

Actually came on here to post this.

Son and I usually go down the chip / burger van route but due to the bloody awful weather went straight up to Clubdeck and ate there.

Lad had pie of the month (a turkey concoction) and me a baguette. Both were pretty decent as was the Fanta the lad had to drink.

Seems concerns / comments on catering are being acted on.

Service still pretty slow is only negative. A bit of simply training for the kids staffing the outlets could improve this 2/3 fold.

Actually came on here to post this.

Son and I usually go down the chip / burger van route but due to the bloody awful weather went straight up to Clubdeck and ate there.

Lad had pie of the month (a turkey concoction) and me a baguette. Both were pretty decent as was the Fanta the lad had to drink.

Seems concerns / comments on catering are being acted on.

Service still pretty slow is only negative. A bit of simply training for the kids staffing the outlets could improve this 2/3 fold.

I think they stick the best of them in the club deck. Service is usually better there.

A very valid point on the training side of things. Does seem like some of the kids are just thrown into it. Even just a supervisor in each stand to check the speed of the queue and sort any problems. Something I don't think I have ever seen.

Not sure if it's improved in other parts of the ground, but biggest problem in the Club Deck is the speed of service. Unless you leave five minutes before the end of the first half, there's a good chance you're not getting served before the second half kicks off.

On the whole the food service Is dire in the Copland.The amount of times they run out of stuff,take ages to serve you,the crust is burnt is a joke.

Got a pie in the stadium today for the first time since the lower league days and it was actually pretty decent.

Food was warm, pastry was soft, filling was okay taste wise.

Have the club listened to the fans and had a word with the catering sub?
I also had a hot pie during Prague game. very unexpected.

I tried to pay by cheque, but the lassie behind the counter said they didn't accept them.
I was buying pies and drinks for a family of four.
Disgraceful. They couldn't have liked your face. Accepted my bag of salt with no issues.

The food has been perfectly good for a while, folk just need something to moan about. Price and speed of service is a different matter :)

Back