Footage from last night, a German tourist visiting Ibrox ?

Google translate of the video description

The third in the table receives the second from Aberdeen. Ibrox experienced from the inside. interesting perspective, interesting way to experience a football match and how it is encouraged here in Scotland

Had a couple of Germans sitting beside us in Cd7 who came to see their British team. They had a great time.

Shame they were in the CD and wouldn’t have got the full Ibrox in View. Our main stand really is something to marvel when viewed from either end of the pitch.

There were 4 germans sitting behind us in SW2, spoke constantly and were bloody loud... why do they always sound angry.

A few folk welcoming them to Ibrox and asking where in Germany they from. Good to see.

Enjoyed that. Makes you proud. I wonder if they’re documenting different games/grounds in different countries.

No a bad watch but why would anyone travel all the way to Glasgow from Germany to stand and hold a fone up and watch it thru the screen ?
It may just be me but I don’t get it .

Enjoyed that,much better edited highlights than we get from Pacific Quay CSC.

Hope they enjoyed their trip to Ibrox.

Taking the Subway most games, you here the odd unusual accent in the queue.

It's good to know that there are football fans from abroad with an interest in seeing The Famous Glasgow Rangers and Ibrox Stadium for themselves.

No a bad watch but why would anyone travel all the way to Glasgow from Germany to stand and hold a fone up and watch it thru the screen ?
Was just thinking that. It must be a pain holding your phone up for that long :eek:

Is it still winter break in Germany

Could the club look at an official yearly football tourist trip over on a large scale in January ?

The Germans just seem to really like their football.
Maybe explains why they are doing so well internationally.

You know you can film things without looking at the phone screen right?

What we offer in the UK, and particularly in Scotland, is still miles behind the way that German football puts so much emphasis on the fans.

But it's good to see people having a good experience at a game.

You know you can film things without looking at the phone screen right?
how do you know what your tapping if you don’t look, I used to cut heads off when taking fotos when I never looked when taking the Foto.

Last edited:
Back