Football Alky!

Corkinator

Since October I’ve been drinking, quite heavily, watching our games, YouTube Rangers things, podcasts, etc, I’ve never drank so much in my life for such a consistent period. Obviously some of this is due to lockdown but most is due to Rangers being brilliant and the sideshow of the live timplosion!
thought I better post this before I get smashed.

Since October I’ve been drinking, quite heavily, watching our games, YouTube Rangers things, podcasts, etc, I’ve never drank so much in my life for such a consistent period. Obviously some of this is due to lockdown but most is due to Rangers being brilliant and the sideshow of the live timplosion!
Join the club that you probably don't want to mate. I could've posted that virtually word for word apart from the start date - mines is earlier last year! :oops:

Can we expect pics of your wife's cleavage and legs later?

It's the new trend on FF when you get pished. :)) :))

Had a few beers last night but generally I stay off it unless we playing the scum, in which case I usually end up smashed celebrating.

Been affit since Neerday with target of end of March but defo on it for league celebration. Drinks in abundance stacked up for the big day :eek: :eek: ;);)

A good way to stop becoming an alky is to not store extra drink in your house. If I'm planning to have a drink I will only buy exactly what I'm planning to drink and I will only have that in the house, say I'm planning to have two bottles of wine that will be the only alcohol I will have in the house.

I used to store bottles of spirits but would sometimes start drinking them after wine, so I just don't have anything extra in the house so I can't drink it. Also stops me drinking on random nights of the week as I would have to go to the effort of going out to the shop and buy it which I'm too lazy to do.

Be careful mate that can be a hard habit to break. ;)

A good way to stop becoming an alky is to not store extra drink in your house. If I'm planning to have a drink I will only buy exactly what I'm planning to drink and I will only have that in the house, say I'm planning to have two bottles of wine that will be the only alcohol I will have in the house.

I used to store bottles of spirits but would sometimes start drinking them after wine, so I just don't have anything extra in the house so I can't drink it. Also stops me drinking on random nights of the week as I would have to go to the effort of going out to the shop and buy it which I'm too lazy to do.
Yeah I usually buy 6 bottles of wine and a 10 pack of beer on a Thursday for me and the missus (no pics) to drink over the weekend, it’s usually finished by the Sunday night. I’ve not bought spirits since xmas as we were drinking gins and vodka, whisky, after a few wines!! Only get what’s required. Sometimes 2-3 beers is plenty tbh.

If there was ever cause for a number of FF to meet up in the one place, sounds like there'd be majority older guys squeezed into Stone Island gear, wearing googles with each sporting a big baulbus nose due to drinking.

....actually that sounds like an away game.. :D

Take a break till trophy day, you’ll appreciate a drink and the celebration more.

Iv missed 8 months work in the last calendar year, and if it wasn’t for rangers being brilliant and the mentally challengeds imploding I wouldn’t have coped, it’s been absolutely brilliant

I'm in the same boat. I keep thinking I could just stop any time I like. And then another game rolls around and I get wrecked again.

Last night was meant to be sober but I cracked and went out and got some beers at half 4. Late shift at work today so I convince myself it will be fine, lie in and plenty of time to recover. Except it never is like that. I always feel awful for the rest of the day.

Last time I was necking them without a care in the world, Rangers tunes on, thinking about how much I would drink when the title is secured. Today I feel like I'll just be drinking water that day, and for the rest of my life. Of course that will change again when i'm fully recovered.

At Least last night was a late-ish kick off. If its sealed at Celtic park with that mid-day kick off, i'm unlikely to remember much of the rest of the day.

Iv missed 8 months work in the last calendar year, and if it wasn’t for Rangers being brilliant and the mentally challengeds imploding I wouldn’t have coped, it’s been absolutely brilliant
I was thinking how much life must suck being your average mentally challenged!!

I've been doing a fair bit of swallying during the games, but think it's because of how nervous I've been due to how big this season was to all of us, as well as this bloody lockdown. A dangerous combination!!

You’re not alone.

Back