Football chairman android game

Addictive is right, I'm on season 2283/84 :D Although I've had that game going for about 3 years and dip in and out of it when I'm bored and remember it's there.

Not much to it but still oddly satisfying when you win a trophy. Think I made it to the Premier League in about 2060, won first top league in about 2070 and been in and around the top ever since.

Addictive is right, I'm on season 2283/84 :D Although I've had that game going for about 3 years and dip in and out of it when I'm bored and remember it's there.

Not much to it but still oddly satisfying when you win a trophy. Think I made it to the Premier League in about 2060, won first top league in about 2070 and been in and around the top ever since.

Haha I got there after 22 seasons but had spent 6 quid investing 100 million into the club

Haha I got there after 22 seasons but had spent 6 quid investing 100 million into the club

Is the champions league in that version?

Enjoying it?

First time I've put it down since I posted! And ended up paying £2.99 for the Pro version.

Hired a 4-3-3 passing style manager. Finished 11th in my first season, just investing heavily in the training facilities and pitch improvements. Now in November of season 2 and I'm 3 points clear at the top.

Just had to drag myself away from it!

First time I've put it down since I posted! And ended up paying £2.99 for the Pro version.

Hired a 4-3-3 passing style manager. Finished 11th in my first season, just investing heavily in the training facilities and pitch improvements. Now in November of season 2 and I'm 3 points clear at the top.

Just had to drag myself away from it!

Make sure you're training facilities rating and manager rating are on par. No point having training rating at 50 and a manager who can only train up to a rating of 40. Don't go too mad with the youth system and for your first few seasons don't buy any players you'll get plenty free transfers which will do the job.

Read this post on Fri, thought I'd download it. I've now developed a massive addiction to this game and the good lady is giving me grief for the ammount of time I'm spending cheering and moaning at FC Rangers progress lol

On a similar note. What's the opinion on the best free football management game on android?

I've played about 30 seasons since reading up about this the other day lol, even bought the pro version too. Cracking wee game.

Back