Football coupon tonight

Serbia, easy home match on Sat, took players off for a rest. Republic had to fly whole way back from Georgia after a terrible display in which they should have lost. O'Squeal taking the hump in post match interview, pundits suicidal on RTE and scathing of the manager. Fans on a complete downer. Just think the whole negativity will consume them, plus they ain't that great.

Serbia, easy home match on Sat, took players off for a rest. Republic had to fly whole way back from Georgia after a terrible display in which they should have lost. O'Squeal taking the hump in post match interview, pundits suicidal on RTE and scathing of the manager. Fans on a complete downer. Just think the whole negativity will consume them, plus they ain't that great.
Decent odds on an away win

Not hada look yet just in from work, a few surprises the last few days luxembourg winning they 5/1 and NI last 2/1 for the win. great prices

probably going to go for over 0.5 first half goals in most of the games. haven't had a good look yet though.

I've started doing teams to score 1 goal in a game! Haven't won yet lol but come very close ever weekend so fingers crossed

Seen some huge bets landed over the last couple of nights. I've done pretty well too. I'll be going for Serbia tonight and a few accs.

An 8 fold of odds on shots tonight.

First selection .....Ivory Coast 2 down at home after 55 minutes.

Couldn't pick my fuckin' nose.

Billy Hill inshop special today was both teams in Wales and ROI games to get at least 1 corner in both halves at 16/1. £10 on. Useless runts Serbia couldn't get one in the second half.

Won £240 on EFL games on Saturday but staying well clear of internationals. Odds are always pish

:(:(
An 8 fold of odds on shots tonight.

First selection .....Ivory Coast 2 down at home after 55 minutes.

Couldn't pick my fuckin' nose.

Usually stay away from internationals but decided to shove a few quid on some 'dead certs'. Done by New Zealand fooking up against the Solomon Islands. 2-0 after 20 minutes and someone managed to give away 2 penalties to draw 2-2....4 days after gubbing the same mob 6-1. Never learn.

Last night was a nightmare

Serbia
Wales
Croatia
Brazil
USA

Back