Football daft podcast two new people joining the show

Listened to this weekly last summer and loved it. Not listened in months though, last episode Ewan phoned on explaining his absence saying he just had loads of personal stuff going on, but that he’d be back. Obviously not though, what was the real reason - do we know?
I think they keep perpetuating the myth that Ewan is coming back to keep people tuning in, because I feel it probably dropped off when Tanner replaced him

Tanner I felt was hopeless. Grado was entertaining, but Cameron I thought was good value.

cant ever trust anyone who doesn’t declare their team like tanner.

The pic of the long sleeve fella is Mark Dallas I’m sure. Wee prick.

That will be the end of the podcast if it is Mark Dallas. He is an irritating prick and I doubt he knows much about football.

It's shell suit bob and either Mark Dallas or the wee baldy mentally challenged dwarf. Either of which would be enough for me to stop listening. As I've said above, only liked it before because it was one of the few places free of their lot (excluding Rangers specific content like H&H obviously)

I think they keep perpetuating the myth that Ewan is coming back to keep people tuning in, because I feel it probably dropped off when Tanner replaced him
That’s mental if they’re still drawing that out?! He’s been away about 6 months or so now at least

If Mark Dallas is going to be on this show they would be as well just ending it, who are they expected to get listening to that wee knob.

Listened to it for the first two episodes but just knew it wasn't going to work long term. Hope Ewen goes onto SSB, he was good when he presented it for a couple of shows during last summer

As mentioned above, enjoyed it with Ewan, genuinely laugh out loud funny at times with him and Grado. Just hope it doesn't turn into a mentally challenged love in.

Don't think Tanner is bad but I don't think the show quite suits him. The show is an informal thing where Ewan and Grado were just like your mates down the pub. Tanner was making it sound a bit more formal - I'm sure it's not intentional but it comes across that way. It's a shame as it was a great listen.

Hopefully the new guys can get it back to the initial vibe.

apparently Bauer radio pulled him. Ewen in time wants the Superscoreboard gig so wouldn’t rock the boat

He's done the superscoreboard gig a few times as a stand in over the summer I'm sure. Actually made it listenable but the mentally challengeds didn't like it.

Grado has just joined the breakfast show on Go Radio so I wonder if he's maybe off as well

My guess is Tam Cowan and Chris Toal.

Looking forward to it.

that would be the end of the show bringing Toal in. I remember Toal going tonto at a Big Jock Knew sign in the crowd at a wwe show in Manchester. Brilliant

Less than 10 mins and we'll know

I've stopped listening since Ewan left as well. That said Ewan's interview with Durrant never sat well with me.

Another bonus with Ewen on, it appealed to non Old Firm fans. With two bears and a token tim on the show, i can see the non-old firm fans giving up on the podcast now.

I know Toal is a rabid mentally challenged but i'll give him a few shows to convince me he's no bitter. He seemed not that bad when he made an appearance on the show a few months back.

Oh well, thats the end of that then. :(

Who's going to listen to that horrible prick and some guy of River city. Grado and Cowan would have been ok as well.

It's a private matter that's led to Ewen standing down. He is a busy man as it is and health comes 1st.

I have my doubts about it now, depends on what guest they can attract. Will give it a go for a few episodes.

I stopped listening when Ewen left. Tanner is a pain in the arse.
He's done the superscoreboard gig a few times as a stand in over the summer I'm sure. Actually made it listenable but the mentally challengeds didn't like it.
Would provide balance to SSB, he wouldn't be scared to call out the Secco Moonhowlers. Too late for me though, I detest the show now.

Back