Football Daft podcast

evo14

Official Ticketer
3 weeks in and I'm throughly enjoying it. Always have a wee chuckle at the banter on it and I find it's not biased...if anything, I find it quite pro-Rangers.

Mark Hateley is the guest this week, was an enjoyable interview. Talks about his days at Milan, his England goals, his move to Rangers, the Battle of Britain etc.

Have half listened to this weeks episode and i agree its really funny. Its like the real radio phone in with swearing !

Its going to be a massive success, well done to Ewen and Grado on the pod as it is really good

Yeah it’s been brilliant so far. I have pissed myself laughing at a few bits on it.

Where is the episode available?

It’s not on YouTube yet

I get it through Spotify if that helps you.

Agree with the others, it's been a decent listen so far apart from that Hibs lassie on last week. She sucked!

I absolutely love it, 2 guys chatting in a pub sort of material!!
Grado and his casting call down 8n London had me in stitches......Michael Barrymore! Fucking class, out with Heart and Hand it's refreshing to hear a humorous yet positive Scottish football podcast.
Any chance H&H can put in a big money transfer offer and get them on the network

I get it through Spotify if that helps you.

Agree with the others, it's been a decent listen so far apart from that Hibs lassie on last week. She sucked!

I usually pick it up on YouTube when the video comes available but found it on Acast this time.

Reactions: TGP
It's such a refreshing take on Scottish football...not biased like Clyde and uncensored which gives it the feeling of talking to your mates down the pub.big grado is funny as fuk, Would love them to do a late night phone in so they could rip the paedo callers to shreds! :))

Thoroughly enjoyable and very funny.

However Cameron is hopeless at interviewing. He’s constantly interrupting the guests which is annoying.

Grado is excellent.

Listened to it today. Enjoyed the first 3 episodes.

Never hear anyone call McCoist, Alistair apart from Hately

I’d never seen anything with Grado in it or heard him on anything, I obviously knew who he was. I expected him to be the usual cheesy Scottish actor/comedian and it would be forced jokes etc. He’s not though, he’s genuinely funny and takes the piss out himself brilliantly.

Cameron is very good too, the mhanky mob hate him simply because he doesn’t fawn over them, but he’s a wind up merchant and has a go at everyone.

Looking forward to this one. I enjoyed the first 2.

I watched the second on youtube instead of the podcast, and it was good to see their faces/reactions.

It's a huge breath of fresh air. It was a brilliant interview even commons and his wife were good on it in episode 1.

Good, balanced humour from football enthusiasts with no agenda. It’ll never catch on.

PS. I love it. My regular podcast listen alongside Heart & Hand.

Only listened to the Durrant episode yesterday and never noticed.

Grado's Ian Crocker impression was good

I remember listening to a game and he was co- commentator and he must have said it about 100 times. That's not even an exaggeration.

Never noticed it until I watched the podcast the other day with the remix.

Can you put it into context? As they only edited out the word.

When and what is he using it for?

My Saturday morning viewing every week, only one I’ve not seen is the episode with that lady's front bottom Sheridan on it.

They’re a brilliant podcast. Good laugh.

Cameron has a tendency to do too much talking rather than hear from the guest but the banter is decent. Grado is hilarious.

Its genuinely the funniest Scottish football podcast out there. It's been a while since I laughed out loud while walking the dog or sat on a train. (Used to be Dave and Scot on the original H&H and yes I know its Scots decision).
I do say though that H&H are still missing something on the free shows. The banter used to be really funny, where now it's mostly all serious. H&H is still my thing to go to every single day for the update and patreonising etc and I love it. But compare and contrast the original version even from 2 years ago vs today's and its definitely a different animal. (That I do still enjoy ;) )

Really enjoy the podcast, the young lad Penrice that was on this week, is a really good talent. Doing really well for Thistle and there standout performer, I reckon he could go far, wouldn't be surprised if a team from down south or one of the better SPL sides, snap him up come January or the Summer, with the right coaching I eventually think could be good enough for us.

His mum was in my college class few years back, he was at Hibs at the time and always been up there in his age groups, was released at the time when Hibs went down to the championship along with lots of youths as they had to cut there youth teams a lot. So followed his career quite a but since then. He's a committed and determined lad, with a fantastic attitude for football.

Really enjoy the podcast, the young lad Penrice that was on this week, is a really good talent. Doing really well for Thistle and there standout performer, I reckon he could go far, wouldn't be surprised if a team from down south or one of the better SPL sides, snap him up come January or the Summer, with the right coaching I eventually think could be good enough for us.

His mum was in my college class few years back, he was at Hibs at the time and always been up there in his age groups, was released at the time when Hibs went down to the championship along with lots of youths as they had to cut there youth teams a lot. So followed his career quite a but since then. He's a committed and determined lad, with a fantastic attitude for football.

Pics? Cos according to Grado she is tidy

Definitely want to see pics of his hot maw.

For those who enjoy this show, are you all aware it can actually watched via a studio camera on YouTube also? It’s even funnier watching the two of them and their guests.

Last weeks probably the best there has been so far laughed a lot at it. The now now remix with Durrant was great knew it would be mentioned as well as I find it hard listening to Durrant cause he says now every 2nd word. Grado's rant as well along with the section with Pernice 'is it the guy with the tidy maw'

Only thing that annoys me is Ewen is poor at interviewing never let's the person finish always interrupts them he's the same on his radio show as well but other than that have no complaints it's a really good listen.

Search Facebook for Tee Penrice and you will find her. Or so I’m told :cool:
I’m not on Facebook mate, this is my only access to social media.

Can’t be arsed with Facebook or Twitter but the down side is I can’t perv, I mean look at beautiful women.

Back