Football Focus today

Jmacca1975

Official Ticketer
A cracking wee section on the Smellic downfall this year with wee out takes. Sharkgate, Dubai etc worth a wee look on I-player if you’ve got five minutes. Clearly the editorial team UK wide doing it as opposed to the Scottish regional team!

As a wee aside I noticed that the BBC Scottish news sports segment didn’t mention Alfie’s FairPlay last night!

A cracking wee section on the Smellic downfall this year with wee out takes. Sharkgate, Dubai etc worth a wee look on I-player if you’ve got five minutes. Clearly the editorial team UK wide doing it as opposed to the Scottish regional team!

As a wee aside I noticed that the BBC Scottish news sports segment didn’t mention Alfie’s FairPlay last night!
Missed it, do you get that on catch up or iplayer?

Looks like I-player unfortunately and at the minute it’s only got last week’s episode.

Also forgot to mention it’s got an interview with Hartson tagged onto it!

Worth a look, plenty of chat on the 9IAR (8.75*) but no mention of us not being around for the majority of this.

Hope the same FF give UK wide airtime to the Famous when we clinch 55.

Won't hold my breath though.

Biased Broadcasting Corporation.

WATP.

The much better story than listening to the welsh republican cuunt hartson going on about where it went wrong, was the young brazilian brought over by the pastor of QotS and stayed as a chaplain to deal with club staffs problems and his love for Dumfries.

Now thats a story.

Missed start of football focus, was there any news on europe from midweek. ?

If you go on Live Iplayer , you can move it back to the start. It allows about -2 hours.

Starts at 12.28. Ps. Skip Hartson's comments. Still a wanker.

Last edited:
The much better story than listening to the welsh republican cuunt hartson going on about where it went wrong, was the young brazilian brought over by the pastor of QotS and stayed as a chaplain to deal with club staffs problems and his love for Dumfries.

Now thats a story.

Missed start of football focus, was there any news on europe from midweek. ?
That was great too!!

Back