Football Hooligans

So basically you like to go to the football for a fight and felt well ard when you done the opposition, you do realise that this is 2019 and not the 1600s?

I go to the football in Thailand and there are no fights ever at the games I have been too, great atmosphere, plenty of noise and singing but no fighting.
Would be surprised if the ICF were around in the 1600's tbh, or even football for that matter?

Mate believe me the firm will be avoiding no one.. never have.. brugge when we were told they would destroy us n brugge.. we went and done them... psg again done them.. psv... done them... barca.. again . Poland.. vienna.. .. feynoord made plenty of noise in the run up to the game big bad dutch right wing thugs.. called it on.. then 30 mins before the meet decided they didnt fancy ... IM no longer involved age and arthritis had took its toll.. but there is still a mix of older lads n the yiu ger lads are lets say scared of no one..
As much as it will be intimidating as %^*& over there.. if yiu have ever been involved.. yiu thrive on that...
I’d take my hat off to you if you were involved still your profile says 71 :))

Where on earth do you get "ooh, yoor ard" from his comment?

I was thinking that myself, if ever a phrase was used in the wrong context it's there :))

Ironically, the same guy then goes on to post the following...

"As much as it will be intimidating as %^*& over there.. if you have ever been involved.. you thrive on that"

As an aside, i have no issue with any casuals as long as they're not taking liberties on scarfers.

I don't get it myself but then again, i'm a shitebag & can't fight.

Do you know any lads ... if it wasnt for those lads v osijek the croats would have used the rangers support as punch bags... tragic? Tragic is hiding behind a forum slagging lads knowing fine well you wouldnt say fa to there face ..
You are aware that Rangers fans who choose not to run about fighting with casuals are more than capable of defending themselves if away supporters start on them? If you're old enough you should remember the 70s.

Do you know any lads ... if it wasnt for those lads v osijek the croats would have used the rangers support as punch bags... tragic? Tragic is hiding behind a forum slagging lads knowing fine well you wouldnt say fa to there face ..

I don't believe I know any "lads".
Neither do i want to.
You think Rangers fans would simply stand around like punchbags for foreign pavement dancers until the ICF arrived on their big white chargers to save the day?

Tragic is grown men using a fitba match as an excuse to fight, or running around pretending to fight.

The fact is they didnt fight anyone, nothing happened. What's all the talk about fighting for. Their weird fans came to Ibrox, no one could hear them, they didnt really get behind their own team, they pretended to be hard at half time by pushing some stewards and doing a wee girly surge back and forward, they lost the game and went home. Bye Bye Feyenoord.

I don't believe I know any "lads".
Neither do i want to.
You think Rangers fans would simply stand around like punchbags for foreign pavement dancers until the ICF arrived on their big white chargers to save the day?

Tragic is grown men using a fitba match as an excuse to fight, or running around pretending to fight.
They did that night

They marched from the city centre to Ibrox surrounded by cops, I would say quite a lot of Rangers fans will be avoiding them including Rangers casuals when we play them over there.

Big huge park across from Ibrox with plenty of hiding places if they want to fight with each other, they could easily have went and challenged them last night in the city centre or the Brazen head, they have been here since Wednesday.
That was Feyenoord fans, not their hooligan element.

They marched from the city centre to Ibrox surrounded by cops, I would say quite a lot of Rangers fans will be avoiding them including Rangers casuals when we play them over there.

Big huge park across from Ibrox with plenty of hiding places if they want to fight with each other, they could easily have went and challenged them last night in the city centre or the Brazen head, they have been here since Wednesday.
There wasn't any need to go looking for them,a meeting had been arranged which they later decided to call off.

Couple of thousand “Ultras” and they couldn’t even get through the first police line. Sounds like a bunch of shitebags to me. The Legia fans looked like a much better support, even if that includes the fat goalie.

The fact is they didnt fight anyone, nothing happened. What's all the talk about fighting for. Their weird fans came to Ibrox, no one could hear them, they didnt really get behind their own team, they pretended to be hard at half time by pushing some stewards and doing a wee girly surge back and forward, they lost the game and went home. Bye Bye Feyenoord.

Succinctly put!

Can never understand folk who go to a football match just for a bit of aggro.

If you want to fight, take up boxing ffs.

What’s the story behind the red and black flag with the three white crosses on it?

They’re scummy fans went mental when it was produced a couple of times.

What’s the story behind the red and black flag with the three white crosses on it?

They’re scummy fans went mental when it was produced a couple of times.

Also worth noting - the Rotterdam coat of arms and city flag is in green and white. Hence Feyenoord use those colours in their second strips from time to time.

My auld Uncle got caught up in this and thanks to some ICF he was ok. I sent a PM to a mate of mine on here at the time and thanked him and the lads for looking out for him. Top lad and most of all great to have on our side when shit happens.

Easily handled by the cops.

Young men have fought at association football games for 150+ years.

Reprehensible perhaps but is a fact of life.

You can manage it by good policing but I doubt you will ever eradicate it.

Here here!

We should all be proud our firm aren't punchbags like the mentally challengeds.

Are there no adults in the Govan Front?

Anytime there's a sniff of trouble handbags the (insert area of the stadium) just appears to be populated by kids, women and pensioners. It's weird!

Goes without saying if the men in that area react there would be kids and women caught in the middle? They are scattered throughout the ground?

Every club has a firm ffs this is hardly a secret.
Our lads go everywhere probably the most loyal fans you’ll meet and for the fanny baws saying ICF lol be happy we have them.
Don’t forget when hibs were heading for our end our lads and others protected our end better than the useless PS!
Outnumbered but still went forward and they should never have had to drive those fucks back but they did and I was proud of our lads!

Back