Football Manager Attributes

Al-boy

Official Ticketer
Based on the Technical, Mental and Physical attributes of Football manager(see below) and the way they rate them from 0-20. Who have we had at Rangers who have had 20s and what were they?
Sounness - Aggression 20?
245zsyp.png

Going by memory to champ man back to about 1995/6, not a lot!!!

I think laudrup might have scored high on flair back in the day, and lovenkrands on pace.

Usually the FM guys it quite accurate and that's reflected in the fact we've rarely had genuine world class players

Albertz never had 20 for free kicks, Wallace never had 20 for finishing etc

I think laudrup might have scored high on flair back in the day, and lovenkrands on pace.

Usually the FM guys it quite accurate and that's reflected in the fact we've rarely had genuine world class players

Ah sorry I misunderstood the post. I thought it was who would we have given a score of 20 to, not who was actually on football manager as a 20

I actually meant it as who would we have given a score of 20 not what the game gave. Has any Ranger ever had the 1 attribute that was up there with the best in the world.

What a pain in the cock it has been to edit the data for FM 19 this year, the Timmy editors have hit a peak in this edition.

Nacho Novo still has almost 20 work rate on this years latest update.

Whoever the Dundee United contributor was for CM01/02 should've been sacked for how much he inflated their stats.

Whoever the Dundee United contributor was for CM01/02 should've been sacked for how much he inflated their stats.

There was one edition where you could sign 11 Scottish players and in a couple of season you had the best team on the planet. Names I remember are Willie Howie, Martin Laughlin, Alex Notman, Charlie king, Barry Smith (honest), Robert baird and of course our own barry F. Might have been that one actually!

There was one edition where you could sign 11 Scottish players and in a couple of season you had the best team on the planet. Names I remember are Willie Howie, Martin Laughlin, Alex Notman, Charlie king, Barry Smith (honest), Robert baird and of course our own barry F. Might have been that one actually!

On 01/02 a midfield of Charlie Miller and Mark Kerr would piss the league. Charlie Miller would go to the likes of Man United for £8mil

If Tav was the exact same player in one of the big leagues, his crossing, free kick taking, first touch, long shots, passing and penalty taking would all be at least 16. His tackling also should be a lot better than 10.

If Tav was the exact same player in one of the big leagues, his crossing, free kick taking, first touch, long shots, passing and penalty taking would all be at least 16. His tackling also should be a lot better than 10.
And marking 6 seems harsh, even if just slightly lol

Dont forget Alan Archibald from thistle, had him as a mainstay in a champions league winning side. And unfortunately michael Stewart. :mad:

Dont forget Alan Archibald from thistle, had him as a mainstay in a champions league winning side. And unfortunately michael Stewart. :mad:
Charlie King! Scored the winner in my first Champions League victory for Rangers, before we went on to do 5 in a row European Cups. What a team.

I actually meant it as who would we have given a score of 20 not what the game gave. Has any Ranger ever had the 1 attribute that was up there with the best in the world.

Laudrup - acceleration, balance, technique, crossing.

And handsomeness.

I’m sure Petric had 20 tackling back in the day.

Negri - 21 shagger.......

Porrini - 20 racket sports

Think it was 97/98 there was a guy for Brechin (Robert Black iirc) with a passing of 20. Made a decent back up midfielder.
Notman was a great signing. There was a guy at St Mirren who won the Golden Boot and European player of the year. Signed him on a free transfer that year. Couldn’t kick his backside after signing.
As for us. Maybe Gazza and Laudrup would have 20s and Goram for shot stopping should be 20 or close to it.

Think it was 97/98 there was a guy for Brechin (Robert Black iirc) with a passing of 20. Made a decent back up midfielder.
Notman was a great signing. There was a guy at St Mirren who won the Golden Boot and European player of the year. Signed him on a free transfer that year. Couldn’t kick his backside after signing.
As for us. Maybe Gazza and Laudrup would have 20s and Goram for shot stopping should be 20 or close to it.

Chris iwelumo one year at aarhaus was outrageous as well lol

Screenshot saying Tav valued at £2.6m. LOL.

They say that a lot of managers use FM.

Maybe that’s why so many down south seem to think they can raid the place like a poundstretcher closing down sale.

Barisic is the king of the crossing in the new one. 24 assists and 7 goals my first season and upto 14 assists and 10 goals at Christmas on my second season. Hope he kicks on like that for us this season lol

Semi-related: Aribo and Barisic become the best players in the league after a couple of months
Have to agree they both are class in it. I just posted about barisic and aribo I signed my second season started off okay then he got better scored the winner in my league Cup final then tore his ligaments 8 months out

Back