Football manager mobile 2021 (android) released today

U

UncleG

Any of the regular mobile version players downloaded this yet? 9 quid on Google play.

Are these games good? I've not played football manager for years. If a mobile version is like CM 99/00 I'd be downloading it.
Aye they're very addictive, only gripe is Rangers players don't seem to have images this time, every other spl team does, very odd

Yeah
Are these games good? I've not played football manager for years. If a mobile version is like CM 99/00 I'd be downloading it.
Yeah if you prefer the more simple versions like the old versions then this is for you. It's still much more detailed than the old old game like the ones you've mentioned but it's still more like those than the current laptop versions which are way more complexed.

I play Touch mainly because it's faster and I'm cheap! Will do so again once thee hysteria and price comes down. Mobile sounds good if you were spending a lot of time stuck indoors... ooh wait

Finished a season last night couldn’t sleep, so up most night.

Finished second 90 points.
Won Scottish and league cup.
Semi final of Europa, lost to Leicester on away goals.

Morelos has been shite but Kent, Hagi & Itten superb

Be aware. I've just paid for the game, money has came off my balance but the game hasn't downloaded and is still asking me to pay for it. Anybody got any idea what I do now?

Be aware. I've just paid for the game, money has came off my balance but the game hasn't downloaded and is still asking me to pay for it. Anybody got any idea what I do now?

Try going into Playstore --> Account --> Purchase History.
If it appears on that list then tap the app then tap Open and it might let you download it from there.

If not then you can try clearing Playstore app cache and data, even remove your account and re-add.

Let me know how you get on mate.

If it appears on that list then tap the app then tap Open and it might let you download it from there.

If not then you can try clearing Playstore app cache and data, even remove your account and re-add.

Yeah it's in the purchase history and when I click through there it still asks for payment again. I haven't tried your other suggestions yet but currently on to Google play live chat so hopefully they sort it. Cheers

This worked mate spot on, cheers for that!! :D

There’s no bigger fan of the old champ manager games than me

the current FM game is up there . I use the “ touch “ version which is in between the full pcp version and mobile . You can play a full season in 2 hours or so . It is really good .

Anybody tried to replicate the current gers tactics? I'm going to give it a go, would be good to see others interpretation.

Anybody tried to replicate the current gers tactics? I'm going to give it a go, would be good to see others interpretation.
GK

WB CD CD WB
CM B2B AP
IF IF
Poacher

Attacking
Narrow
Normal
Balanced

High
Own half
Normal
No
No

Look for overlap
Shoot on sight
Mixed
Mixed
Mixed

That's pretty close to the way we play and seems to work well so far

There’s no bigger fan of the old champ manager games than me

the current FM game is up there . I use the “ touch “ version which is in between the full pcp version and mobile . You can play a full season in 2 hours or so . It is really good .
A full season on fm mobile will probably take a day solid in my experience

Can't beat the old style though. No one for all the mental details on the laptop one

Was hoping it would have came out of PS after seeing it was coming out on the Xbox. Then I heard even the Xbox version was just the mobile version and not the laptop one. If Xbox brought out the laptop version and with flight simulator on Xbox I might have bought the cheap next generation Xbox

FM touch feels too stripped down, but on the flipside FM Full feels way too bloated especially the bloatware added to the new version.

FM touch feels too stripped down, but on the flipside FM Full feels way too bloated especially the bloatware added to the new version.
Wonder if FM touch is the same as the Android one?

I play Touch mainly because it's faster and I'm cheap! Will do so again once thee hysteria and price comes down. Mobile sounds good if you were spending a lot of time stuck indoors... ooh wait
Also play touch ! Read somewhere that in the main game Us and Them can enter the English leagues but got no more detail than that. Main game seems deeper - I dont want that hence using Touch

How long does a full season take on the main version? Bear in mind I get about an hour a day max to play these things.

GK

WB CD CD WB
CM B2B AP
IF IF
Poacher

Attacking
Narrow
Normal
Balanced

High
Own half
Normal
No
No

Look for overlap
Shoot on sight
Mixed
Mixed
Mixed

That's pretty close to the way we play and seems to work well so far
Gonna try this, cheers!

Any wonder kids we can get this year? Only started playing but see we have no budget for players, did I read this was due to COVID and most teams starting like this for the 1st year?

Yeah
Gonna try this, cheers!

Any wonder kids we can get this year? Only started playing but see we have no budget for players, did I read this was due to COVID and most teams starting like this for the 1st year?
Yeah in the main game, not sure about the android one. I've just started another save with manutd and they're loaded

Yeah

Yeah in the main game, not sure about the android one. I've just started another save with manutd and they're loaded
Ah right, cheers mate. Was sure I seen it.

Scary how similar my game is too this season! Exact same points and poets more or less the same expect for one of the games in hand played.

Same points in europa league, even benfica :D

Every player i fkn try to sign is been refused a permit following Brexit, 10k appeal always unsuccessful, doing my nut in

Does pes still have fake player names?

Names are all real, some fake name teams but that can be fixed in less than 5 minutes with a patch these days.

Come to think of it, the last time the players names were fake was the late 90's or something, is that the last time you played it mate? :))

Any excuse to post this as well

EhYMWgcWkAAf9z9.jpg

anyone else finding it hard to keep all the midfielders happy. using a dm and 2 cm and everyone is unhappy with their gametime coming up to xmas but im 8 clear of motherwell and 12 clear of them with a game in hand so aint changing whats working. gonna have to sell somebody in january. morelos has been pish but itten and roofe are banging them in and edmundson has been my best defender

Ah right, cheers mate. Was sure I seen it.

Scary how similar my game is too this season! Exact same points and poets more or less the same expect for one of the games in hand played.

Same points in europa league, even benfica :D

Haha that's literally the same except conceded a few more goals haha

Names are all real, some fake name teams but that can be fixed in less than 5 minutes with a patch these days.

Come to think of it, the last time the players names were fake was the late 90's or something, is that the last time you played it mate? :))

Any excuse to post this as well

EhYMWgcWkAAf9z9.jpg
Aue that was the last time. This it was on a snes

Back