Football players who are rangers fans.

its because we are normal people who outside of football conversations etc avoid declaring our football allegiances.

Unlike those freaks, we don't have to shoehorn that we are "pure sellick fru and fru" into every scenario.
On holiday just now in Florida and went to the basketball last night every time the camera went to the crowd a family of reprobates all wearing the uniform jumped into the background trying to be seen.

They are not normal as a side note my boy went down for a coke at a break and they were walking by a wee no surrender was mentioned to confused as always looks

I’d disagree, not that I think they have more, but I feel like I always meet mhanks and don’t come across bears anywhere near as often. Maybe I’m just unlucky though
you're so wrong mate.we have by far the biggest support in Scotland.it's not even up for debate.most mentally challengeds even acknowledge this fact,although they argue with their oirish connections they have more worldwide.

you're so wrong mate.we have by far the biggest support in Scotland.it's not even up for debate.most mentally challengeds even acknowledge this fact,although they argue with their oirish connections they have more worldwide.

fair enough. I was just saying in my experience, obviously happy to be wrong

Back