Football Podcast

BunkMoreland

Official Ticketer
I'm looking for a football podcast to go along my true crime and history ones U l listen to.

I did listen to James Richardson before, does he still have one?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

The totally football show is his new one. The football ramble is my favourite football one. Quickly Kevin will he score is decent too.

The Si Ferry 1 is not bad. He interviews former players. Barry Ferguson has been on it. Think Kevin Thomson has as well

On the content is good for European football.
The totally football league show if you like lower league English football.
Rangers have an official podcast too, it’s decent, could be better though.

All the above ones are great too.

Football Ramble

European Leagues Podcast

On The Continent

Totally Football Show

That’s enough to ensure I don’t need to listen to that nonsense on the radio.

Other than heart and hand and the officials podcast, is there any other decent rangers or Scottish football pods?

Other than heart and hand and the officials podcast, is there any other decent rangers or Scottish football pods?

No idea mate.

I avoid listening to or watching anything Scottish football based unless we are playing. It’s comfortably the most boring league around.

No idea mate.

I avoid listening to or watching anything Scottish football based unless we are playing. It’s comfortably the most boring league around.

I don’t mind it tbh, I find a a lot of the talk around the lower clubs in the BPL just as bad as here.

The Terrace - Scottish football podcast which is informative, unbiased & provides a decent analysis with good banter along with it. Largely younger up and coming journalists in scotland

The Terrace - Scottish football podcast which is informative, unbiased & provides a decent analysis with good banter along with it. Largely younger up and coming journalists in scotland

Terrace is really good for Scottish football in general. Obviously H&H for Rangers. I also like Radio 5’s world football phone-in which is available as a podcast.

Been listening to talkingbaws as well.
Not bad, tries to be non biased but definite septic leanings I find.
Good for the ufc though.

Been listening to talkingbaws as well.
Not bad, tries to be non biased but definite septic leanings I find.
Good for the ufc though.

I needed up deleting talkingbaws some of there comments were ridiculous apparently morelos was garbage against St Johnstone but that nitcham guy is better than wanyama

Stupid question but what are podcasts? Do people release them every week and just talk about a certain subject? Basically a radio show?

I needed up deleting talkingbaws some of there comments were ridiculous apparently morelos was garbage against St Johnstone but that nitcham guy is better than wanyama

I can see why. Their last one on the Celtic champions league game against Bayern reserves was really bad as well.
Like Celtic news in podcast form. Going to give a miss too I think.
A wee mention for the”aye ready” podcast also. Not as regular or as polished as heart and hand but still good for a listen.

Stupid question but what are podcasts? Do people release them every week and just talk about a certain subject? Basically a radio show?
There downloads available on different platforms. I get mine for Apple.
Cover everything from sports, science, news, tv shows and films to serials. If you have interests there will be a podcast for it.
I only got into them recently but love them.

Another vote for the Terrace, it’s excellent.

I particularly recommend the Lower league episodes with Craig Telfer - he normally spends the last ten minutes of each pod bodying Andy Muirhead

Another vote for the Terrace, it’s excellent.

I particularly recommend the Lower league episodes with Craig Telfer - he normally spends the last ten minutes of each pod bodying Andy Muirhead

You'll be the guy, what NFL podcasts do you recommend?

You'll be the guy, what NFL podcasts do you recommend?
I love:
Around the NFL (GOAT)
Bill Simmons Podcast (does loads of other stuff, but the NFL show is on Mondays)

Would recommend:
Dave Dameshek Football Pod (bit daft but worth a listen)
Nickel Package (cian fahey on Tuesdays is great)
Peter King MMQB podcast (bit dry but always has interesting guests)
Against All Odds (American sports gambling but a good listen)
Rotoworld football podcast (more for fantasy)
PFF football podcast (good insight)

Most beat writers for your team will have a podcast too which is worth dipping into every so often

I can see why. Their last one on the Celtic champions league game against Bayern reserves was really bad as well.
Like Celtic news in podcast form. Going to give a miss too I think.
A wee mention for the”aye ready” podcast also. Not as regular or as polished as heart and hand but still good for a listen.

Ended up giving up on the burstbaw podcast aswell supposedly an unbiased Scottish football podcast but when Rangers are mentioned you can hear the sniggering in the background

I love:
Around the NFL (GOAT)
Bill Simmons Podcast (does loads of other stuff, but the NFL show is on Mondays)

Would recommend:
Dave Dameshek Football Pod (bit daft but worth a listen)
Nickel Package (cian fahey on Tuesdays is great)
Peter King MMQB podcast (bit dry but always has interesting guests)
Against All Odds (American sports gambling but a good listen)
Rotoworld football podcast (more for fantasy)
PFF football podcast (good insight)

Most beat writers for your team will have a podcast too which is worth dipping into every so often

Nice one, thanks. Will check them out.

Don't know if Athletico Mince counts as a football podcast, but they do mention football every now and then and keep you updated on the latest from The Gangs of the EPL.

The Euro Leagues Podcast from Radio 5 is good for a weekend roundup of Spain/Italy/Germany/France, they don't bother much with the other leagues, passing mention if you're lucky.

The Totally Football show for EPL. Not much to pick between it and the Guardian, but The Totally Football show has James Richardson.

Back