John Hartson
Hugh Keevens
Gordon Dalziel
Keith Jackson
Mark Guidi
Bill Leckie
Greame Speirs
Andy Walker

Just look at the state of that list of names.
Yet they wonder why the listening/viewing/ reading numbers have tumbled.

They even have a quiz during the show where their pundits rarely get more than two out of eight correct most nights.

The show is now a distant memory after I found Absolute Radios 90s channel.

Is this the same guy who narrates they Best Of programmes on Sky Sports? Or did he have a brother? Him having a brother rings a bell but before my time so unsure

had a brother who was a writer of crime novels, William, both sadly passed on, Hugh earlier this year and William a few years ago

Hugh is the person who narrates the Sky programmes

had a brother who was a writer of crime novels, William, both sadly passed on, Hugh earlier this year and William a few years ago

Hugh is the person who narrates the Sky programmes

I like listening to him on they programmes. He sounds as if he knows what he is talking about which is a rarity these days

Is it too much to ask for just fair and unbalanced journalism.
Too many bitter people working in Scotland who take their prejudices to their work.

Is it too much to ask for just fair and unbalanced journalism.
Too many bitter people working in Scotland who take their prejudices to their work.

Totally agree with you. The really depressing thing is that the press are only part of the problem in this cesspit we now call home

Reactions: SSR
I reckon the main “presenter” on Clyde SSB is actually the most objective and fair they’ve had in years

There are very few Rangers friendly journalists and I happen to think they are the only ones worth reading, of which we know who they are

We have an outstanding selection of fan media to satisfy our needs, proud patron of H&H myself & complete fanboy!

I don’t read those worth ignoring & I don’t buy their papers or watch their shows - it’s that easy

Chief Exec subscriber. Honestly cannot talk these guys up enough. The content is outstanding content. Opinion pieces, daily updates, historical matches, watch a long, and loads more. I am certain in the future more groups like will form and all going well completely bury the morally bankrupt media

I had the misfortune to catch some of the Radio Catholica phone in earlier and Gordon Duncan, Roger Hannah and the brain of Britain Gordon Dalziel. They are speaking about Scotland's downfall and the post mortem. Pretty usual stuff, except that cretin Dalziel contradicts himself at least three times on major talking points. The point is Dalziel (and it's not exclusive to him) is supposed to be an expert and is there to provide their listeners with opinion and comment based on their previous experiences. The idiot can't even back up his (ever changing) opinion in the very same programme, so what gives him the right to sit there and preach to us an tell us what is wrong with Scottish football?

Now it is no secret that the papers and radio stations are struggling for readers and listeners and it got me thinking that quite possibly any serious journalism is finally dead in this country

Godin Dalziel is one of the densest people I've ever met. That he's paid to do anything amazes me.

Still, he's scored for us against the filth, and won a trophy against them, more than I'll do

Sports journalism or football journalism really in this country is a circus consisting of clowns without a clue what they are or should be doing. No research,no respect and made up fairy tales seem to be the norm for scotshit press.A daft "catchy" headline seems more important than a true newsworthy story.
Real journalists must be embarrassed to be mentioned by these cretins when they mention their name in some self appraising tale that probably never happened. To say scotshit journalism is shite would be praising them too much.

Back