Football Stewart (SPFL Radar)

Signed up. Admin should edit this to say that he is offering a tier to do tactical analysis of rangers games.

Was always interested in his stuff. Thought he was a fan of a different Glasgow team right enough so surprised to see just us on there
I'm not so sure who he supports, but he is fair to both teams. Done a bit in the match programme a year or so I'm sure.

Was always interested in his stuff. Thought he was a fan of a different Glasgow team right enough so surprised to see just us on there

Mate, there are a number of dhims out there who only write articles about us. They write absolutely nothing about their own club. Not saying that Stewart is a dhim whitted one, but talking about Rangers is their fav subject.

See this on his site

Every week I'll pick two games and break them down.

I'll likely avoid most Rangers games as they'll be covered in the other tier but I'll endeavour to cover every other team as equally as possible.

See this on his site

Every week I'll pick two games and break them down.

I'll likely avoid most Rangers games as they'll be covered in the other tier but I'll endeavour to cover every other team as equally as possible.
Yeah theres a tier just for rangers stuff.

Subscribed to the Rangers tier. He posts decent stuff on Twitter and I've been interested in becoming more of football geek for a while.

Ive has him on twitter for ages & always thought he was one of us.

He always expresses stats & opinions in a non biased & neutral way which is something we could do with a lot more of in scottish football journalism. Would be a good fit with the terrace lads

He knows his stuff, always interests me reading about the more advanced stuff in the game. Warned that no one should sign Lafferty off hearts as well and was right unlike 70% of the population including myself!

Blocked the lady's front bottom months ago, so consider that an endorsement.

Take it you need to be on twitter to sign up?
If you sub to Heart and Hand then you're good to go.

I'm subbed up. Confident that it will be worth 2 quid a month - guy is good craic on Twitter and balanced in his perspective. I think the Rangers tier is probably due to the fact his Twitter following is heavily Gers weighted so who knows his team.

Mate, there are a number of dhims out there who only write articles about us. They write absolutely nothing about their own club. Not saying that Stewart is a dhim whitted one, but talking about Rangers is their fav subject.
He's a Rangers fan man but he doesn't outright say it. He's objective and professional as a lot of these analysts Twitter accounts are.

The guy has quality content, been following since he set up that account on twitter. Almost certain he is a Rangers fan but he is very fair and objective which makes it hard to judge.

I’ve always found his analysis excellent and the radar he did a really effective graphical representation.

There used to be another guy who did reports but I’m sure he ended up working in NHL Hockey or something. He used to also focus on Rangers and it was really interesting.

Back