Football suspension extended until June 10th

It's tainted. When they are awarded the trophy we should instantly start referring to it as the Torbett trophy, or some other suitable title.

For me it will be called the Stolen title. Appropriated without right or acknowledgment.

We as a club should unilaterally declare our own season over on May 17th, when the League programme officially ends. We are not legally obligated to play or compete after that date. The sporting integrity of the League must be upheld at all times.
You have already been told the rules can be changed on this. The rules changed when football stopped in its present form for wars, they can be changed whatever way as these are different times.

I still think there will be an attempt to finish all leagues. Wether they can or not, I have no idea. But i would suggest to you that with clubs back training and the 3pm sat kick off being allowed on tv, that something is in the planning.

I would be amazed if football was being played on or soon after the 10th of June.

If it is then it will be behind closed doors, and all of the players and officials will have to test negative for the virus.

The logical time for a decision such as this to be made is after the government confirm the extent of the next extension to the lockdown period or after the next extension from UEFA.
This has been announced now for one simple reason - to let the clubs who are not on board with the mhanky message and who, potentially, need financial assistance now that they will have to wait several months for their money and thereby influence them to vote a particular way to ensure the award of a (another) tainted mentally challenged title.

As soon as they announce that the papes have been awarded the title we should should just announce that we will be be leaving Scottish football. We will never be treated fairly ever again or be allowed to win a title as they are out of control now and just make the rules up as they go along to suit the scum. I would rather pay money to watch Rangers play friendlies at Ibrox every week rather than fund these corrupt F****** in Scotland anymore. We should discuss the possibilities of moving to another league whether it be in lower leagues in England, Holland, Belgium or Scandanavia, I know it's pie in the sky but surely we can't take anymore of this shite in Scottish football.

Can you explain why it is corrupt and who is corrupt ? normal people are having to make decisions that they have no benchmark for.

I think it should be declared null and void now as it will never be able to start again . I also think that if we were 13 clear we would expect to be declared champions.

Corrupt football authorities pre-emoting government advice on the lockdown so they can hand the most tainted title in football history to those rancid scumbags.

Announced by Petrie just before tomorrow's vote. They are so transparent.
This Petrie, who said as chairman of Hibs, and who is now President of the SFA?

"This re-affirms the view of the board that the sporting integrity of the SPL is of paramount importance.

"The board is also acutely aware that in making this decision, Hibernian - like other clubs in the SPL - will suffer collateral financial damage at a time of severe economic hardship and uncertainty."

Shurely he will not permit Scottish football to allow corruption or even pragmatism to take precedence over sportng integrity?

Integrity doesn't exist in the scottish game, the SPFL was only formed in case the SPL were sued by us due to the activities by Whyte et al and if a competent criminal investigation had taken place proving we were victims of a crime the SPL goons would have had their arses sued, but if they didn't exist? well they get away scot free!!

If we don't get null and void, do what they do in the rugby league grand final, 1 game against the scum decides the league it's the only fair way to deal with this, plus the proceeds from the game both gate and pay per view are split with all Scottish league clubs, surely no club can honestly reject the potential income they would receive from this?

Just another transfer window
A contract is an agreement between two or more parties, what happens if the club or players refuse to accept a change to the terms? The only sane decision is null and void, but we know that won’t be allowed to happen.

A contract is an agreement between two or more parties, what happens if the club or players refuse to accept a change to the terms? The only sane decision is null and void, but we know that won’t be allowed to happen.
That is fine it would be the same as any other season. There is no reason why the squad at the end of a competition has to be the same as the beginning.
The point I am making is that there excuse for anything except completion unless we are still in the same boat at the end of the year when N & V must become the option.

Back