Footy Adventures Linfield

He’s a sound guy

My boy loves him watches all his videos and was a bit of a regular thing he loved watching the europa run videos the following day

Messaged him to do a wee video for his birthday coming up and he was actually buzzing to do it for him wasn’t a trouble and seemed genuinely humbled

He’s the only one I’d watch

He’s a sound guy

My boy loves him watches all his videos and was a bit of a regular thing he loved watching the europa run videos the following day

Messaged him to do a wee video for his birthday coming up and he was actually buzzing to do it for him wasn’t a trouble and seemed genuinely humbled

That’s excellent he done that. He’s a really sound guy going by the videos. Fair play to him. He does more for our game here than people that are paid to do so.

He’s a sound guy

He does come across as really sound in his videos. Just seems an enthusiastic guy who has taken Scottish football to heart. It's good young lads are getting some positive videos about the game up here, so much of the mainstream media stuff focuses on the negative and the scandalous stuff. Maybe the next generation of scots football fans won't be such embittered petty arseholes :))

Liked his video where he visited all the grounds in the league. The vast majority looked very staunch, particularly the street outside Seaview.

Doesn’t Glenavons ground have a good few bars in it? I’ve only ever been in one called the Triangle bar and it was excellent, big Rangers pennant behind the bar. Also seen one of the best games ive ever seen live there when Glenavon drew 3-3 with Cliftonville.

Liked his video where he visited all the grounds in the league. The vast majority looked very staunch, particularly the street outside Seaview.

Doesn’t Glenavons ground have a good few bars in it? I’ve only ever been in one called the Triangle bar and it was excellent, big Rangers pennant behind the bar. Also seen one of the best games ive ever seen live there when Glenavon drew 3-3 with Cliftonville.
Glenavon have a social club, the main bars you would find going into Lurgan town centre.

Lurgan is halved down the middle, unless you know where your going...

Most stadiums of the prod friendly teams are built in amongst protestant/unionist housing.

Glenavon have a social club, the main bars you would find going into Lurgan town centre.

Lurgan is halved down the middle, unless you know where your going...

Most stadiums of the prod friendly teams are built in amongst protestant/unionist housing.
Others will be better informed, no disrespect to Glenavon but at best Lurgan is 1/3 - 2/3 these days

Back