Footyadventures vlog from last night

After a big euro game I love to get home and watch his vlog, his video's are great positive PR for the club.
It really showcases the atmosphere on the big euro nights, potential signings may well watch these videos as well.

Thogden is a twat, he started out ok then he ended up crawling up his own arse, his attitude to Alex Griffin was ridiculous.

After a big euro game I love to get home and watch his vlog, his video's are great positive PR for the club.
It really showcases the atmosphere on the big euro nights, potential signings may well watch these videos as well.

Thogden is a twat, he started out ok then he ended up crawling up his own arse, his attitude to Alex Griffin was ridiculous.
What's the story here? I think big Alex has been brilliant capturing our Euro journey

I like his vlogs. What was the nonsense with the Motherwell fans?
A small number of Motherwell fans took objection to him filming their ultras march and gave him some abuse I believe.

It's why the UB's wear masks as knowing Police Scotland they'd arrest them later for pyro

Whilst not my scene at all. At least he goes to the games wherever it is and will give an opinion fairly.

The worst out the lot are the ones who do not go at all and will make a good bit of money from their 'time' making them appear like a monumental Rangers man. Probably given an unearned status from younger folk spending their hard earned wages going along.

He's the only vlogger I care to watch. He's generally positive about Rangers (and Them, to be fair) but I especially love his enthusiasm and coverage for the wee teams.

What's the story here? I think big Alex has been brilliant capturing our Euro journey

Not sure if there's more to it but in one of Alex's videos, I think he's chatting to a few fans before a game somewhere and they're having a drink etc. He's asking them what their score predictions are and that Thogden lady's front bottom is there and he starts being proper arsey with him. Just being quite dismissive or I think he said something like "100-0", pure shite patter but it was his attitude towards Alex that didn't sit right.

That and the fact he loves being in the Celtic end as well. Wee fanny.

He's the only vlogger I care to watch. He's generally positive about Rangers (and Them, to be fair) but I especially love his enthusiasm and coverage for the wee teams.
Watched the Loch Ness one the other day, he was really chuffed to get the tops at the end.

Alex was doing a Rangers video, he was in the centre of the town and he met Thogden.

Alex tried to get an interview and he was an arse, when asked his name Thogden replied "I don't know my name" and drunkenly gave stupid answers to every question.

There was no need at all.

Not sure if there's more to it but in one of Alex's videos, I think he's chatting to a few fans before a game somewhere and they're having a drink etc. He's asking them what their score predictions are and that Thogden lady's front bottom is there and he starts being proper arsey with him. Just being quite dismissive or I think he said something like "100-0", pure shite patter but it was his attitude towards Alex that didn't sit right.

That and the fact he loves being in the Celtic end as well. Wee fanny.
Alex was doing a Rangers video, he was in the centre of the town and he met Thogden.

Alex tried to get an interview and he was an arse, when asked his name Thogden replied "I don't know my name" and drunkenly gave stupid answers to every question.

There was no need at all.
That Thogden is an utter bell-end TBF.

A small number of Motherwell fans took objection to him filming their ultras march and gave him some abuse I believe.

It's why the UB's wear masks as knowing Police Scotland they'd arrest them later for pyro
They gave him more than just abuse.

All started with a goggsy vlog about a motherwell game where he never edited a clip that he probably should have about Tony Watt. Since then, the motherwell fans haven’t been happy with people filming. It wasn’t specific to him filming the march before the Sligo game.

He is good at it, the engagement he gets from the youngsters is great. He is always positive about the game and talks football up in Scotland.

Compare that to the MSM up here.

That wee Thogden lady's front bottom was a guest or host (never had the volume up) on one of the shows on SkySports on Saturday morning. The one that is on before Soccer AM.

Wee prick is getting way more exposure than he deserves.

Don’t mind this lads Rangers videos but don’t watch his other stuff.

How does he always manage to get tickets for the big games though? Doesn’t sit entirely right with me if he’s taking a ticket & potentially denying a fellow bear that opportunity.

Don’t mind this lads Rangers videos but don’t watch his other stuff.

How does he always manage to get tickets for the big games though? Doesn’t sit entirely right with me if he’s taking a ticket & potentially denying a fellow bear that opportunity.
There are tickets available to purchase for almost any match.

That wee Thogden lady's front bottom was a guest or host (never had the volume up) on one of the shows on SkySports on Saturday morning. The one that is on before Soccer AM.

Wee prick is getting way more exposure than he deserves.
It's amazing what Russian money of questionable origins can get you, before Ukraine was invaded Gazprom paid for his trips to the European finals and his VIP tickets.
in fact a week after the invasion, they paid for a trip to the Belgrade derby.(Gazprom sponsor Red Star)

Last edited:
Back