For Bears visiting Abu Dhabi and looking to watch the game

gogs60

Have received comments recently from Bears who are currently in Abu Dhabi or planning to visit so thought I would put this out on FF.

Abu Dhabi Loyal will be meeting in Victors Bar on Sunday for the game against Hamilton, kick off is 4.15pm local time.
They have good food and good deals on beer.
If anyone decides to come along the bar staff will happily show you our location or watch for the guys coming in with the blue tops on.

Always a warm welcome for any new Bears.

We got a better offer for discounts on beer and have our own corner to shout at TV so no brainer mate..:)):))

Cheers Bud.
Just wanted to confirm, as my mate is on holiday over there just now, and I'd told him going to last week's game about the Golf Club.
Hope the move works out for you.

Cheers Bud.
Just wanted to confirm, as my mate is on holiday over there just now, and I'd told him going to last week's game about the Golf Club.
Hope the move works out for you.
If he is still here tell him to come along.
As I said, better atmosphere as no need to worry about offending the locals and the beer is cheaper :))

If he is still here tell him to come along.
As I said, better atmosphere as no need to worry about offending the locals and the beer is cheaper :))

I've let him know.
One question,does your club have any merchandise such as T Shirts for sale ?.

Have received comments recently from Bears who are currently in Abu Dhabi or planning to visit so thought I would put this out on FF.

Abu Dhabi Loyal will be meeting in Victors Bar on Sunday for the game against Hamilton, kick off is 4.15pm local time.
They have good food and good deals on beer.
If anyone decides to come along the bar staff will happily show you our location or watch for the guys coming in with the blue tops on.

Always a warm welcome for any new Bears.
Just updated my son, not heard back if he's going but sure he will. at some point as he has been to CGC before

I've let him know.
One question,does your club have any merchandise such as T Shirts for sale ?.
Bud, your mate turned up tonight, hopefully they had a good time and felt welcomed from the Abu Dhabi Loyal.
With scores like that they can come back anytime...:)):))

Back